Chapter 71: Perfect Solution

"Can't play." Xu Dongyou reprimanded with a serious face, but when this tender and beautiful face was angry, although it looked a bit more difficult to approach, it was not majestic at all.

But Xu Yangchen was really afraid that his brother would be angry, so he quickly surrendered and reluctantly handed the phone to Xu Dongyou, and said with great reluctance: "Okay, I just don't want to play it, brother, enjoy this game, don't It's useless for me to play, I finally upgraded."

"I think you should disclose something about this game to your brother, or what if he plays the game behind your back." Tian Ze vaguely reminded Xu Dongyou beside him.

Xu Dongyou didn't want Xu Yangchen to come into contact with these things, not because he wanted Xu Yangchen to become a flower in the greenhouse, but because he knew his younger brother too well, and once the other party knew about Xie Chong, he would definitely be more curious.

At that time, the more you don't let him touch him, the more you want to touch him.

Tian Ze knew that Xu Dongyou probably didn't fully understand what he meant, so he simply said to Xu Yangchen directly: "This mobile game contains virus software, once downloaded, it will steal the password, anti-virus software is useless, this time you look at it." Well, the police will come to the school to check the mobile phone later, it's okay if you don't hand it in, and the higher-ups will forcibly take back the mobile phone later, and at the same time give you a new mobile phone."

After speaking, he showed a smile.

Xu Yangchen always has a feeling that the other party is watching the conversation, and he has particularly malicious intentions. Will his brother be deceived and bullied if he becomes friends with this kind of person?

Xu Yangchen, who was clearly the younger brother, began to worry about his own elder brother.

Xu Dongyou listened to Tian Ze's explanation, although he was embarrassed to lie to his younger brother like this, but in order to prevent his younger brother from getting in touch with such dangerous things, he nodded in a serious way, and said with reddish ears, "That's right, so you Never touch this game again, you know."

Xu Yangchen believed 100% that his brother would not lie to him, so he nodded happily and said that he would not touch it. At the same time, he was very puzzled and asked how Xu Dongyou knew about this. Wouldn't it be better to hand over the phone to the police.

Xu Dongyou was speechless.

Xu Yangchen said again: "And after they take this phone back, they will give me a new one. Brother, I've made a lot of money from this deal!"

Xu Dongyou could only nod his head, "Okay."

It's okay to hand over the phone to the police, and it saves me the need to explain why I took it away.

Xu Yangchen took the phone back into his pocket, and couldn't wait for the police to come quickly, and even urged Xu Dongyou and Tian Ze, "Then you go back quickly."

Xu Dongyou was a little helpless, but Tian Ze stared at Xu Yangchen, and suddenly said: "The police have information on players who have loaded this mobile game. If you send this mobile game to your classmates, you will check it later. These few people who came out might be arrested and locked up for a few days, think about the consequences."

Xu Yangchen's expression froze instantly, Xu Dongyou turned his head suddenly, his eyes widened in disbelief, "Xiaochen?"

Xu Yangchen didn't expect that the method he came up with just a sudden brainstorm would have such terrible consequences, because a good friend in his dormitory has been using an obsolete second-hand mobile phone, and he can't even play games.