Chapter 95: Fan War

After arriving in Fengnian City, Xu Dongyou first went straight to the processing bureau. He actually thought about going home to see his parents, but compared to that, the matter of Zhulong was more important.

Parents can see each other at any time, but Zhulong has been staying in the sealing formation, and the only person who can see him is himself.

According to the more popular saying recently, there are many people in his world, but Zhulong's world only has himself.

Xu Dongyou has a respect for Zhulong itself, coupled with the long time of getting along, Zhulong has grown from being crazy at the beginning to learning to think and speak now, all of which are slowly cultivated in the gradual getting along from.

The most important thing is that the picture of Zhulong digging out part of the keel for himself before still makes him feel shocked and has an indescribable feeling when he recalls it.

He walked into the processing bureau with local specialty snacks and gifts bought from the previous city, and gave gifts to Mr. Chen and Mr. Jiuchao respectively, because he knew that Mr. Jiuchao and Mr. Chen basically never left Fengnian City.

That's why he thought of giving a gift to these two Yaozu elders. He also brought gifts and snacks to Zhulong, and he carefully selected the one carefully.

It was a jade carving that looked a bit like Candle Dragon. Although it was only the size of a jujube, it was the most expensive one.

At that time, I really felt pain when I was spending money, but this jade carving is really special. Seeing him hesitate, the boss said that this jade carving is actually an antique for thousands of years. Although the dragon engraved on it is a bit weird, it is definitely worth it. Collect as family heirloom.

Xu Dongyou looked at the pure new jade carving that he barely had time to baptize, so he chose to buy it, because this was the first time he saw a jade carving so similar in appearance to Zhulong.

At the same time, I don't know if it's an illusion, but this jade carving has a feeling that Xu Dongyou really wants to buy it.

Xu Dongyou couldn't wait to go straight to the big formation, and took the beef and water dispenser that the processing bureau had prepared long ago, and drove slowly in the car.

It didn't take long to reach the gate of the fourth formation, and saw the candle dragon lazily coiled into a mosquito coil. It was looking at the mountain wall intently. There was a projection screen nearly 100 meters long and 100 meters high on it, clearly showing Xu Dongyou Participate in the screen of the program.

Xu Dongyou's face flushed immediately, and he felt an inexplicable sense of shame. In fact, if his parents or even friends saw this show, he wouldn't feel the slightest bit of shame, but Zhulong is different.

In Xu Dongyou's heart, it is almost a perfect and admirable great existence. Watching his own show always has a strange feeling that the other party has been tarnished.

Xu Dongyou forcibly expelled this feeling, and hurriedly greeted Zhulong with the horn. After hearing this, Zhulong skillfully tapped the video to pause with his tail, and then swished to Xu Dongyou, his eyes seemed no longer as crazy as before. , it looked at Xu Dongyou intently, its roaring voice was full of tenderness only for Xu Dongyou, "You're back."

Xu Dongyou nodded, and hurriedly put down the beef and the water dispenser, while Zhulong did not wait for Xu Dongyou to control them, and used his tail to fix these things.

Candle Dragon can't use any spells in the sealing formation, but fortunately it is quite simple to do this with such a huge body.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best audio for listening to books, integrated with 4 major speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org source-changing App]