Chapter 101: Identity Exposed

And this dagger, as well as the way Xu Dongyou summoned the vines, made people instantly think of those documentaries on the official live broadcast website that have been watched many times by everyone.

This seems to be exactly the same battle style as the official broadcaster who almost turned the tide to save the district!

They were even more astonished to come up with a conjecture.

Xu Dongyou, who became popular because of his good looks and good luck, could it be that the broadcaster is actually the same person? !

Although you can't see the appearance of the broadcaster in the live broadcast, but if you look closely at the figure, it does look a bit similar. Where in the world is there such a coincidence? ?

The contestants even stood there, completely dumbfounded.

‌ Xu Dongyou, who participated in the talent show variety show together, is he still a handler? And it's a super popular broadcast on the official website?

There's always a sense of utter absurdity and absurdity.

Xu's mother is also completely stupid, looking at the screen that Xu Dongyou, who has always felt well-behaved and weak, is easily trapping the monster, and then raised her hand again, controlling the water in the nearby lake to form a shape. The water polo attacks the monster.

Is this still their son?

Xu Yangchen's mind was completely blank, his brother...how could his brother be so powerful?

The neighbors next door were also watching the news. When they saw that Xu Dongyou, who had become a big star, had transformed into a person with special powers, he started to fight back and forth with monsters, and even crushed him. When we met, Aunt Zhao couldn't help but groaned and rubbed her eyes several times, "My wife! Did you see me? I wasn't dreaming, right? What's up with Mr. Xu next door?" Know these things?"

Aunt Zhao's wife suddenly recovered, "I don't know, why don't you ask Lao Xu?"

"Wait a minute! Watch TV first." Aunt Zhao said.

That monster is still unsolved.

Hou Mingjun was also watching the live broadcast, and couldn't help opening his mouth, but others may not know it, but he clearly remembered that there were two processors who came to help him solve the evil spirits at that time. Could it be that at that time, Xu Dongyou joined? ‌Processing Bureau?

Otherwise, how can I explain that Xu Dongyou suddenly learned so many tricks that are very powerful at first sight.

However, the way these tricks are used feels very familiar, until someone mentioned in the barrage that Xu Dongyou's fighting style seems to be exactly the same as the mysteriously broadcast fighting style of the official, and they all use vines. Wrap around the monster, and also have that dagger.

The most important thing is that the watches that these two people are wearing are also the same. They also checked specifically, and there is no such style of watch on the market.

The result is already obvious.

These two are actually one person.

When Xu Dongyou's fans were worried about Xu Dongyou's safety, they couldn't tell what they felt in their hearts, they were both shocked and unbelievable.

Their idols who became famous for their beauty turned out to be not just vases, but real fighters! He has also protected the public many times. If Xu Dongyou hadn't been involved in the monster incident last time, he really doesn't know what kind of terrible casualties would have occurred. Let's get rid of that monster.