Chapter 52: Ugly Song

Xu Dongyou suddenly felt a little ashamed and wanted to quit. Fortunately, his roommate didn't continue to chase after him, but just nodded quickly: "Use it, use it."

Xu Dongyou breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and whispered to his roommate, "Thank you."

It was the first time for him to use a setting spray, and he didn't know how much to spray, so he just sprayed it twice, pressed his curled hair and waited for a while, and the hair was no longer curled.

But because Xu Dongyou pressed it just now, it became flattened. Xu Dongyou looked at it carefully for a while, and always felt uncomfortable like scratching his heart and lungs, so he combed it with his hands again. ‌I don't think it's awkward.

It was the same hooded jacket as before, with slacks underneath. Xu Dongyou even took the earphones and connected them to his mobile phone. He was going to take a walk to the processing office while listening to music. He needs to learn other knowledge in the past few days. , By the way, go to the seal array to visit Candle Dragon.

Taking advantage of Xu Dongyou's about to step out, the roommate asked curiously, "What are you doing here?"

Xu Dongyou lied casually and went out for a walk, the roommate was stunned, and complained: "I thought you were talking about friends, but suddenly I want to dress up."

He didn't think Xu Dongyou would lie about this kind of thing, because it was unnecessary.

Xu Dongyou was also stunned, and then shook his head, "I might as well hurry up and study sometime."

In this way, draw more talisman seals to sell money, and then buy a house for the family with full money.

It is also possible to prevent Xu's father and Xu's mother from being tired, so that they can have a good rest.

What's more, this will also allow me to practice my proficiency in drawing talismans and seals, which will also be of great help to the promotion of strength in the future, and it will also be able to help many people in need.

This kind of best of both worlds made Xu Dongyou feel particularly motivated, and accelerated his pace towards the direction of resolving the bureau.

The music app he downloaded is the most authoritative music platform in China. Many singers and freelance singers will choose to upload songs here, and there will also be a daily sales list to judge the popularity of songs.

Many fans want to list and download songs for their own singers, striving to be number one on the download list of the month.

Therefore, as a student of a music school, even if Xu Dongyou doesn't pay attention to entertainment news, he will always go to the music app to listen to the top ten songs of the month. The power of ten songs.

And now, it's time to switch to the next song.

【The day I am, I am about to die. 】

[And a new me is about to be born. 】

【It's under the bed, crawling out with a smile on its face, the sky outside the window is celebrating Christmas, and someone is crying~】

There is no logic at all and the song has a weird tune. The singing voice seems to be lowered, as if muttering to himself. Xu Dongyou was completely confused when he heard it, so he quickly called on his mobile phone and glanced at the song.

Song Name: Christmas ‌‌Song

Singer: Tian Haomiao

Xu Dongyou's footsteps paused, he remembered that the male singer named Tian Haomiao's original songs in the two years since his debut were all inspirational and uplifting.