Chapter 113: Arrangement

Of course, the director didn't want to hide anyone all the time, but he didn't want to bring psychological pressure to everyone at the very beginning. The researcher was constantly testing and detecting the feedback on the instrument, and the other processors were It started to get busy, and at the same time, a few people were also keenly aware of what was going on, their expressions changed slightly, and they hurriedly found the director to deal with it.

The director told the other party about the existence of a huge heart underground, and at the same time said not to tell other people, because everyone is under a lot of pressure at the moment.

In the evening, everyone plans to camp here, because this world is centered on this evil tree, and the detection equipment has already explored some places around it, so there is nothing worth paying attention to The place.

Everyone brought convenient dry food, and after a simple meal, they all sat down and prepared to rest. At the same time, several handlers were patrolling and keeping an eye on the evil tree.

After about three hours, the world seemed to be gradually shrouded in a thick gray fog. Instead, it was a bit dark, and the surrounding visibility was reduced. The handlers who changed shifts directly lit the nearby searchlights, and the surroundings were slightly visible.

But it's not limited to that tree. At present, no one knows what the consequences will be if a living person gets close to that tree, so everyone dare not get too close, so at the beginning the world was shrouded in gray fog. ‌Someone can no longer see the tree.

But there is one exception.

That's Xu Dongyou

When Xu Dongyou activated his five senses, he could even see the tree through the thick gray fog, including the evil spirits hanging on the branches and leaves, but these evil spirits were still immature and still hanging on it quietly. It seemed to be full of corpses hanging from trees.

Extraordinarily weird and creepy.

Suddenly, Xu Dongyou suddenly noticed that one of the evil spirits seemed to be moving without wind, swaying as if it would fall down at any time, he immediately stood up and hurriedly found the director to find out about it.

The director immediately mobilized people, and asked Xu Dongyou to lead the way to intercept this evil creature for research without getting close to the tree. They need to judge the difference between this evil creature in this world and the outside world. same change.

After about a few minutes, the wobbly Xie Chong finally broke away from the branch and fell to the ground. It stood there quietly, with a faint smile on its blue face. Xu Dongyou felt uneasy for no reason. Feeling, said to the director: "Director, we have to worry, this evil looks different from the previous ones."

He didn't feel any sense of crisis at the moment, but the lingering weirdness still existed in his heart, which made it difficult for Xu Dongyou to ignore. He could only use this method to remind others to cheer up.

Xie Xing began to move towards the center, the pupils that filled the dark sockets were full of arrogance, but there was no flexibility at all. Soon, it came to the place where Xu Dongyou and the others were, and finally stopped in its tracks.

It is not the first time for the handlers to see evil spirits, but it is the first time they come into contact with this evil spirits that have not yet entered the real world. No one knows how these evil spirits are different from the evil spirits in the outside world. .

It's like the evil spirits outside, which are usually invisible under normal circumstances, but the evil spirits in this world can always be seen with their flesh.