Chapter 69: Article 25

The director of the Fengnian Street Management Bureau quickly thought of a breakthrough, and immediately asked the research department to transport all the evil stones to Xu Dongyou.

It's not that the director didn't think about putting all these three hundred mobile phones under the formation, so that the evil things can be completely suppressed.

But the problem is that there are still two human souls in these two mobile phones, one of which is still alive.

So I can only temporarily send all other mobile phones except those two mobile phones into the secret room for temporary suppression, and at the same time let Zhang Minfang, who has the best game skills, log in to the game, and try to compete with these two mobile phones. The characters communicate with each other and protect the two from being killed by monsters and ghosts in Monster Town.

Zhang Minfang stayed at the police station tremblingly, always thinking about what the police should do to help herself, and what she is best at is playing games.

It can't be that the police station brought her here just to play games.

Even if you think about it, you know it's impossible.

As a result, not long after this idea was rejected, a few policemen and a few people with very bluffing temperaments all walked in, pointing at the console game interface that had been projected on the big screen, solemnly Said: "Ms. Zhang, next you have to listen carefully to what I say next."

Zhang Minfang swallowed her saliva, tried her best not to shake her legs because of cowardice, and said with difficulty: "I will, I will."

"Next, you need to control the characters in this game to protect the two players from being killed by Monster Town. During this period, you cannot attack these two characters."

"We have transferred 50,000 to your account, you can buy more resurrection coins next, try to see if you can be killed by them, and let them get resurrection coins."

Zhang Minfang: "???"

Did you really ask her to come and play games?

Zhang Minfang always felt that this scene was extraordinarily absurd. There was a feeling that these people were actually joking with her on purpose. Such a big fight was just for her to play games, and even a huge sum of 50,000 yuan was paid for it. play games.

Isn't it good to use this money to eat, drink and have fun?

Zhang Minfang, who was complaining in her heart, still had an expression that I would be very cooperative, and raised her hand cautiously and asked, "Well, can I go to the toilet first."

Since she sat down, she didn't dare to walk around. Coupled with the excitement of these things just now, she is really full of urination, so it is difficult to maintain a high level of playing games.

Several female police officers accompanied Zhang Minfang to the bathroom. After returning, Zhang Minfang quickly glanced at these unusual-looking people, guessing why they cared so much about this game.

But she didn't dare to ask or think, and sat there obediently and began to manipulate the game characters. Everyone stared at the big screen projected on the wall with a serious face, as if they were solving the most difficult case. ‌.

Violation is extremely strong!

It also made Zhang Minfang a little nervous. When she bit the bullet and planned to take the initiative to chat with the two IDs in private, a handler suddenly knocked on the table and reminded Zhang Minfang: "Recharge first."

Before this, we have recharged the game in the two mobile phones and purchased the resurrection coin, but no one knows whether the resurrection coin is still valid after the player enters the game.