Chapter 77: Brain Makes up Ghost

Sun Tian's horrified screams immediately put the police on alert, and quickly surrounded them, but there was nothing around, and Sun Tian looked at the glass window in horror, as if there was something terrifying there ‌.

Sure enough, this conjecture was confirmed in a second.

Surrounded by so many police officers, Sun Tian felt a little bit safe, but she was still terrified, pointing to the window and shouting: "Here it is, just watch me from the window! "

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

The policemen looked in the direction Sun Tian pointed, and there was nothing there, but the careful policemen noticed that water stains were spreading on the clean glass, and finally formed like fingerprints .

It seemed that there was really an invisible ghost, or that there was an evil spirit lying there, and the water stains on its body left traces on the glass.

Maybe she is still wearing soaked clothes, her body is bloated like a steamed bun that is about to explode at any time, her skin is white and transparent from the blisters, and the skin lines inside can be vaguely seen.

This conjecture made the policemen shudder immediately, and then they all became a little terrified, because they also saw the ghost next to it, and it was indeed lying on the glass and looking in. .

And the ghost's body shape was exactly as they had imagined. It was so pale that it swelled like a fat man's body that was about to tear apart his rag-like clothes. His dead white face was bloated and crowded together, revealing dark eyes.

Some people who saw it felt cold, and couldn't help but take a few steps back.

This is even scarier than the female ghost in horror movies, and it makes them feel disgusted and frightened from the bottom of their hearts.

"Keep calm and don't move around. Since it didn't come in, it means we are still safe!" The old policeman in the police station who had participated in the exhumation of the corpse and had actually been involved in the evil immediately reminded others immediately. .

Ah Shan and Sun Tian couldn't help screaming in fear, and the police next to them quickly covered their mouths and warned in a low voice, "Don't move!"

The two of them were shaking non-stop, staring at the ghost behind the glass window, their thin figures seemed to merge with the night, and their pale faces still had a gloomy expression.

The two wanted to close their eyes, but they didn't dare to close them. There was a fear that the ghost would appear in front of them as long as they closed their eyes and opened them again.

"Wait a little longer, people from the Bureau will be here soon." The oldest policeman comforted everyone again, although his face was also very ugly, he was thinking hard about why this ghost suddenly appeared body reasons.

He and other police officers watched the documentary edited by the official live broadcast room many times, and gained some preliminary understanding of ghosts and evil spirits.

According to the anchor, there are two types of ghosts in this world, one is fierce ghosts, and the other is more evil spirits.

Because of the ghost's obsession, it will take revenge and kill certain people. There are not many restrictions, but it will not hurt the innocent too much.

But evil spirits are different.

Xie Chong's killing is not aimed at certain people, but because someone happened to trigger the rules of Xie Chong's killing. Unless you find something called Xie Yuan, Xie Chong's, there is basically no solution.