Chapter 105: Want to Accompany

Xu Dongyou stood blankly on the dark street, always having an extremely absurd and false feeling about the world in front of him.

He lowered his head to look at his hands, raised his head again, and walked forward slowly after a while. After a few minutes, Xu Dongyou stopped again, and looked down at his feet again.

The sluggish brain seemed to start functioning at this moment, and Xu Dongyou slowly had a strange thought.

Where is his shadow?

Why is it missing.

Xu Dongyou turned around again, and after confirming that his shadow was indeed gone, he stood there in a daze for quite a while.

The street was quiet and the pedestrians walked forward silently. Xu Dongyou noticed that he couldn't see the faces of the pedestrians clearly, but he looked extremely abrupt standing here.

An unspeakable crisis emerged in my heart, and I couldn't stand where I was, otherwise terrible things would happen.

Xu Dongyou moved his legs instinctively and walked forward. After walking for a while, something seemed to wake up from a deep sleep in his body, and his chaotic brain instantly regained consciousness.

Xu Dongyou suppressed the astonishment and bewilderment in his heart, pretended to have the same sluggish expression as before and continued to walk forward, but his brain was thinking crazily.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

He remembered clearly that he was sleeping, but now he was in this strange and strange place for no reason, and most importantly, his shadow was gone.

Xu Dongyou secretly inserted his nails into the palm of his hand without feeling any pain, which made him immediately judge that he might have fallen into a hallucination, or... a dream.

No matter which one it is, it doesn't seem like a ghost can do it.

Xu Dongyou tried to open the five doors, but didn't realize any danger, but there was a disgust that he was very familiar with, which was the breath from the evil spirit.

Coupled with these chaotic and invisible shadows around, as well as the gray world in the distance, Xu Dongyou's originally flustered heart calmed down slightly.

This kind of evil that can pull people into dreams or illusions is similar to the previous evil that didn't pull people into the game.

From the current point of view, Xu Dongyou may not be in danger for the time being, he tried to stay where he was, but the crisis did not appear.

Xu Dongyou's face was weird, and he tried to close the five buttons, but suddenly, the inexplicable crisis appeared again, constantly reminding Xu Dongyou that if he stayed at the original button, there would be uncontrollable danger.

Naturally, Xu Dongyou only believed in his own five feet, so he simply stood still at the original place, allowing the crisis in his heart to become stronger and stronger, and finally reached the peak, which made Xu Dongyou feel terrified, so he stopped at the original place It's like a premonition of death.

Xu Dongyou suppressed this prediction and continued to wait as before.

I don't know if Xie Chong realized that Xu Dongyou really didn't want to go any further, the crowd around him also fell silent, their gray faces without facial features all stared at Xu Dongyou in unison.

Without facial features, Xu Dongyou could feel cold gazes from all directions.

This scene was really weird, and because he didn't know where this place was, Xu Dongyou even felt a little withdrawn, and his heart beat faster.