Chapter 63: Her Tears

The incident of the mobile phone causing evil spirits has come to an end, and the next step is to investigate the source of the mobile phone.

Xu Dongyou will be notified when there is news.

As for Xu Wan, who became a special evil spirit, after explaining everything, she allowed two police officers to accompany her to the police station to meet her parents.

During the six months when their daughter disappeared mysteriously, Xu Wan's parents couldn't eat well or sleep well, especially Xu's mother was crying so hard that her eyes were almost blind. , so he never knew that Xu Wan had reported to the police.

‌People posted missing person notices everywhere, took pictures everywhere and asked if they had seen their own children, their legs were almost swollen when they walked, and they didn't stop when they took every step and wept bitterly.

Standing in the sun, Xu Wan's expression was calm, but tears were streaming from her eyes.

The two accompanying staff cannot see Xu Wan, but as long as Xu Wan voluntarily reveals her true form, she can pretend to be a living person, but her face is too pale and looks a bit intrusive.

She was still wearing the red dress, and she was surrounded by thick gray mist and ghostly aura, which made her extremely awe-inspiring, but unless she was a member of the Special Ability Department, no one could see all of this.

"Uh, Miss Xu, why don't you go into the house, your parents will be here in about ten minutes."

Although the two clerks couldn't see the gray fog, they could sense the aura emanating from Xu Wan's body, so they couldn't help shivering, and quickly persuaded each other.

Xu Wan looked away and stood there quietly.

The two clerks looked at each other, feeling a little helpless. Forget it, it's okay if the other party insists on standing here and waiting, as long as you stay rational and don't go crazy.

This is also what the captain told us before coming here, saying that we should try our best not to provoke her. Although Xu Wan still maintains his wisdom in life, even if he is a living person, after encountering this series of incidents, It is impossible to remain sane.

Xu's father and Xu's mother were looking for their daughter everywhere again today, and at this moment, a police car stopped, and two young-looking policemen walked out of it, walking towards them.

Xu's mother's eyes darkened immediately, and she felt a feeling of fear and fear.

Xu's father tried his best not to faint, and hurriedly supported Xu's mother, tears streaming down his face.

The little policeman said softly at this time, "Uncle and auntie, your daughter is waiting for you at the police station. Let's get in the car first and then talk about it?"

What is waiting?

Xu's father and Xu's mother were afraid and did not dare to ask, for fear that the other party would tell that it was their daughter who had now turned into a corpse, lying in the police station waiting for us to claim it.

"Her mother, if you don't want to stay, I'll go by myself." Father Xu said, suppressing his sobs.

If Xu's mother really saw the corpse, she might be sad and went straight away.

Xu's mother covered her mouth, tears were streaming down her face, and a broken voice came out from between her fingers: "No, I want to go and see her."

Seeing this, the little policeman immediately realized what Xu's father and Xu's mother had misunderstood, and quickly explained: "Your daughter is doing well now, but I have to insist on standing at the door and waiting for you to come. You will understand in the past."