Chapter 92: Ranked No. 1

The first group played with a few players with decent overall strengths. Like Xu Dongyou's group, they all chose singing and dancing. They each played their strengths and avoided their weaknesses.

The judges gave a fairly good score, and then the host interviewed the group one by one, chatted about the daily training, and finally let them return to their seats.

Next came Li Ge's group. Although Li Ge was excellent in all aspects, he couldn't hold back one of them who was a straddle pick, and everyone who was almost dragged down disrupted the rhythm.

Thanks to Li Ge's timely rescue, the rhythm was finally found later, and a group of young people couldn't help but get red-eyed after they danced resolutely.

Especially the boy who caused all this, he kept bowing and apologizing to all the team members because of self-blame, and the others quickly supported him and said it was okay.

Although they are angry, they also know that this choice is not intentional, and they don't want to appear stingy in front of the camera, so it's better to forgive each other.

The host continued to appease and interview as usual, and finally asked the judges to score. Although there was a small mistake, but because they immediately saved it, they jumped through the whole journey with strength and gave a point for encouragement, but the total score did not count. Not very high.

The next few teams came on stage one after another, and the program group seemed to intend to let Xu Dongyou's team overwhelm the field.

The penultimate one came out was Yan Yu's team. They had too many internal differences, and Yan Yu didn't show it, but in fact, every move was full of arrogance, which made the voters very unhappy.

When it was time to go on stage today, their improvised dance and song were not even as good as the last one, and they directly got the worst score.

After the performance, although the voters were trying their best to keep calm, anyone could see the anger and anger on the faces of a few voters who were almost unable to hold back.

Especially Yan Yu.

He is the most angry one among them, but now he can only smile and pretend that he doesn't care.

The host was also aware of this, and after simply interviewing everyone, he immediately went through a process for the judges to score, and quickly seated these candidates after the end.

Then there were two more groups, the scores were neither high nor low, but they were a little higher than Yan Yu's group, which made Yan Yu's face tense up uncontrollably.

Fortunately, the group score does not determine whether a person will be eliminated, and there will be a public voting session next, and if it is also at the bottom of this link, then it is truly eliminated.

Next it was Xu Dongyou's turn, and there was another team behind him. Xu Dongyou didn't know what that team was thinking, but he could see that the players in his team were very nervous.

They were afraid that they would make a mistake and lead to the lower ranking this time, especially because they felt that the dance music adapted and arranged this time was very good, and they should get a good score.

Xu Dongyou cheered these people on, probably Xu Dongyou's composure infected them inexplicably and made them less nervous.

Xu Dongyou and the others just entered the stage and began to perform this time. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, their minds were almost blank when they entered the stage, but they all jumped off perfectly.

Xu Dongyou raised his voice at the most critical climax, his ethereal and ethereal voice almost surprised everyone at once. The camera swept across the judges' amazed eyes, and then shifted back to the stage.