Chapter 64: Three Hundred Cell Phones

After Tian Haomiao's incident was perfectly resolved, the handling bureau was very happy, and because of this incident, the head office rewarded a lot of resources to the sub-bureau. ‌, this matter, the handlers in the Human Resources Bureau handled it very well.

If it were a processor at the General Administration, they would definitely be able to detect this in time. After all, this app may only be popular in the local urban area, but it is nationwide.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

But the fact is that only the people from the Fengnian Street Management Bureau noticed this, and promptly resolved the evil incident that would have a great impact and harm.

Moreover, this person is still a newcomer, this time those who said that Xu Dongyou is not worthy of the task of live broadcasting all shut up.

What else can they say, once or twice, if it may be good luck, but this time, it is enough to prove that this newcomer is indeed ordinary, maybe he knows enough about Xie Chong, but he is definitely the most familiar with Xie Chong A keen handler.

The General Administration immediately distributed extra rewards to Xu Dongyou and others, even Chen Feng had a share. These days, Chen Feng often smiled happily. face.

This is a good thing.

Even though others were envious, there was nothing he could do about it. Chen Feng's job was to be an agent in the entertainment industry. There was no one in the entertainment industry in the bureau.

Therefore, when Xu Dongyou was given the task of dealing with subsequent incidents, no one raised any objections to it.

This time, quite a few people already know that the newcomer named Lidong seems to be able to see evil spirits.

In addition, this matter was originally the follow-up that Xu Dongyou was in charge of, but apart from Xu Wanzhi, Tian Ze, the mad warrior girl, the man with glasses, and another person whom Xu Dongyou knew would go there together.

Tazawa said that this person is a researcher of a special department, and the mobile phone was handed over to them for research. This time, he seemed to find out more useful information, but since the researcher did not have any combat skills, and at the same time I am also very worried that this researcher will be a little bit cautious, so I have sent more than a dozen special police officers to wait in the community.

Xu Dongyou whispered to Tian Ze: "Captain, shall we still broadcast live this time?"

After all, this time it's not only the people in their team, but also the people from the research department, plus this time they are going to the community to record live broadcasts, there are really too many things that can be controlled.

Tian Ze put down the things in his hand, and said: "This is mainly up to you. Since the captain didn't tell me about it, then there must be something to worry about."

Tian Ze also knew Xu Dongyou's worries, so he looked through the rearview mirror at the researcher who was sitting in the back and was burying his head in researching the data, "We will go live soon, Zhang Zhang, if you don't mind, please stand away."

He and Zhang are still very familiar.

The person Tian Ze called Zhang raised his head, his cold eyes were calm, and he showed a mocking smile, "I told you three times, my surname is Wu, and my name is Wu Fang."

Tian Ze still waved his hands carelessly, "Oh, I know this, but when we were doing the task, did you mean to have a fake name? This name is so kind, it has been changed Mouth."