Chapter 6: Eight Squads

Although Xu Dongyou doesn't mind being known by his real name, but as he said before, it is always right to be cautious when contacting this brand-new unknown world.

    Xu Dongyou thought for a while, and filled in a pseudonym in the name column, called [Lidong],

    and then briefly stated his gender, and the abilities he is good at, except that he concealed his ability to detect danger .

    After filling out the form, Tian Ze took it over in a hurry, glanced at the names on the form, and said kindly: "Lidong, I'll hand in the form, and we can take the test." "Is this test difficult?" Xu Dongyou said

    somewhat Worried: "I have a cold and cough right now, I don't know if it will affect the test results."

    Tian Ze said: "It doesn't affect much, just put your hand on it, and your inspiration level can be measured directly."

    Ten minutes later.

    Xu Dongyou and Tian Ze went to the second floor and walked to the end of the corridor. An old man drinking tea was sitting in the next room. Hearing the sound, he came out to look at Xu Dongyou, and said to Tian Ze: "Your team's new Miaozi?" Tian

    Ze Nodding, he said to the old man, "Open the door, we need to test spiritual power."

    The old man named Uncle Li pushed his reading glasses, turned around and clicked on the fingerprint combination lock on the wall, and the door at the end opened quickly.

    Uncle Li walked in, followed by the others.

    This is a pure white room, with only a simple armchair on it, and there is something like a crystal ball on both sides of the handle of the chair, emitting a faint white light.

    To be precise, this thing is called a spiritual energy storage ball.

    It is said that it is made of unknown materials, and it is specially used by the sub-bureau to borrow the psionic energy storage ball to activate the last protective formation in an emergency.

    In normal times, some people who have sufficient psychic power, or those who want to exercise and improve their psychic power level, will come here to exercise, and they can exchange points by the way.

    I don't know who came up with the method, saying why don't newcomers come here to test their spiritual power, not to mention, there is no way to accurately measure the level of spiritual power than this spiritual power storage ball.

    Soon this proposal was passed, and other branch bureaus also adopted this method one after another.

    Uncle Li asked Xu Dong to swim inside, "Just put both hands on the glass ball after entering, just relax and don't be nervous, you will see yourself walking forward, remember to walk as far as you can." Others did not go

    in , but looked at the test hall through the mirror in place.

    Xu Dongyou sat down with nervousness in his arms, breathing calmly, and only put his hands on it until he felt that it was almost done.

    The inside of the crystal ball shone with dazzling blue light, which quickly wrapped Xu Dongyou's hands.

    Xu Dongyou felt in a trance that half of his consciousness had entered a blue space, and there was a road paved with clouds under his feet, which seemed to have no end.

    It also makes a crunching sound when you step on it, soft.

    But the other half of consciousness can clearly see Tian Ze and others outside the glass at a fixed angle with both eyes closed. They are all staring at him without blinking, showing a nervous look.