Chapter 109: Falling into the Water and Rescuing People

The director rushed over immediately. Although he had known about the matter for a while, he still arrived at the scene in person. The researcher immediately pointed to the tree. Although he couldn't see the face clearly, he could tell it was the tree by his clothes. The mysterious man said, "Director, you see, it has indeed turned into a tree fruit."

As for the corpses placed in the ground, they still decompose normally like ordinary corpses, and there is nothing special about them. They have been activated and disposed of after other processors have analyzed them as harmless.

Of course, he also tried to investigate the true identity of this mysterious person, such as his name, his relatives, and so on.

After comparing the big data, the processing bureau still found nothing, which can only explain one problem.

This mysterious person did not leave any traces related to his identity in reality, and he could only investigate some personal items left by the mysterious person, but still found nothing.

He seems to be very cautious, even if it is a mobile phone card, he still uses the old mobile phone card without identification, and there is no way to get his real information.

The only thing that can be found out is the opening time of this card and the specific business hall. He then went to this business hall to obtain information, but the video recorded by the camera in the business hall will be delayed after a period of time. to clean up.

The clues are completely cut off here again.

The handler was a little disappointed and discouraged, and the only thing that could comfort him was that he had found the source of the evil spirit.

The processing bureau is currently discussing the portal, and someone proposes to destroy the portal, which can completely prevent the appearance of evil spirits.

Some people also said, keep the portal and keep an eye on it.

Maybe this portal was created by this mysterious person. Even if not, it is definitely related. After all, not only this city has evil spirits, but also other cities.

It's impossible for all the evil beings in the world to come out of this portal, right? This also means that there are other portals in other places.

It also means that there are others like the mysterious person who are responsible for sending the mysterious beads to the tree.

After discussion, he unanimously decided to keep this transfer door for research and analysis. As for the mysterious person's mobile phone, he still kept it turned on normally to prevent anyone from contacting the mysterious person.

After all, so far, only those who deal with the situation know that this person is dead.

Maybe other mysterious people will contact him.

However, in order to prevent the evil spirits from escaping, some processors will be left to seal the evil spirits, and those researchers will also stay here to keep an eye on them every day.

Now there is no need for Xu Dongyou, just let him go back to work and live normally, and he will start preparing to release an album and write a title song.

Don't forget to live broadcast during the period, but other city management bureaus have also launched new anchors to broadcast live broadcasts of evil events in local cities.

They will also be edited and uploaded to the website after the live broadcast is over, but everyone still likes to watch Xu Dongyou's live broadcast, and they all ask Xu Dongyou's live broadcast on Weibo.

After Xu Dong traveled, he estimated that he would reduce live broadcasts in the future, because with his current situation, going out would actually attract many onlookers, which would easily affect the investigation.