Chapter 54: Two Feelings

Tazawa held back his laughter, trying not to let himself laugh out loud.

Because he knew that Xu Dongyou didn't have Versailles, and he said that from the bottom of his heart.

This kid is honest.

But Zhang Feng didn't know, he just thought that Xu Dongyou was rejecting his invitation in a disguised form, so he wisely stopped asking, but he was extremely regretful that he didn't meet him earlier, maybe such a good seedling would belong to him.

He can guarantee that it only takes half a year to make the other party popular.

Xu Dongyou was also a little dazed at the moment. The other party was just being polite. He just said that just to imply that Chen Feng wanted to go to the powerful faction. It happened that the other party was also the person who handled the bureau. He was a little tempted to think about whether to sign this agent in the future The names are still coming.

After all, if the other party really cheated me, there is still a processing bureau that can give a fair and just punishment.

Xu Dongyou felt a little regretful, but he didn't show it.

Zhang Feng is a very professional and reliable person. Since he couldn't get the other party over, he felt very regretful. After all, the other party was also in charge of the bureau.

Tian Ze also returned to his serious appearance, and asked a question: "I don't know much about the entertainment industry. Is that Tian Haomiao an employee of your company?"

Tian Ze pushed his glasses, still with a proper smile, "Yes, and he is on the rise recently, he just terminated the contract with his previous agent, and intends to sign a contract with me, you know."

Tian Ze really didn't understand the twists and turns in this, he only knew that since Tian Haomiao wanted something from Zhang Feng, it meant there must be something wrong with it.

Zhang Feng added, "Also, the other party also happens to be participating in this variety show."

Tian Ze and the others suddenly realized.

I see.

No wonder the captain let them come to see Zhang Feng.

However, Xu Dongyou remembered one thing, and asked weakly: "If I want to live broadcast how to solve the evil, do I have to get the consent of this program group?"

It was rare for Zhang Feng to show a different expression, and he seemed to realize it immediately, "Are you the newcomer to the Harvest Year Management Bureau recently?"

Regardless of whether they are in a branch office, whether it is other branches or the main office, newcomers or even old people, they all know that Fengnian has recently emerged a newcomer who is extremely talented and has solved the most difficult problem in handling the bureau.

Many people speculated that the other party probably got such a good opportunity because of this, coupled with luck and coincidence being broadcast live.

Although most of the old people are just envious, some people are a little disappointed with the performance of this newcomer's first live broadcast, because it is too unprofessional, but after thinking about it, this newcomer is a processor, and he is not really going to be a As an anchor, there is no need to compare with other professional anchors.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

If you leave this point aside, in fact, as a newcomer, the other party can handle the incident of the strange fish attacking the boat by himself, and perfectly protect all the passengers on the boat, except for the one who caused death by committing suicide.