Chapter 115: Betray the Human Race

In the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping, except for the night watchman who was still on duty. Xu Dongyou probably fell asleep because he was too busy these days.

The others were too embarrassed to wake Xu Dongyou up.

After all, Xu Dongyou really worked very hard during this time, he has already lost a lot of weight in just a few days here, making him look even thinner and prettier, as if a gust of wind could blow him away.

"Let him sleep for a while, and we will wake him up in two hours, so that nothing will happen in such a short time." The person on duty said.

The other person nodded too.

The person hiding in the dark was relieved after hearing this conversation, quietly hid his figure from the darkness, and disappeared soon.

Immediately afterwards, Xu Dongyou opened the door, and immediately sent a message to the director.

The director immediately used his own abilities to allow himself and the other two people to have the ability to hide completely, and then followed this person all the way to the vicinity of the tree, and saw that the other person was destroying the trap.

Witnesses and witnesses are all there.

It was impossible for the chief and the others to watch the other party really destroy the trap, and immediately took this opportunity to control the other party, then repaired the trap that had just been destroyed a little bit, and then returned to the camp.

During this period, the handler knew that everything was exposed, his face was pale and flustered, and then he calmed down, which made the director more vigilant, and immediately used his ability to control the handler again, strengthening the insurance.

Back at the camp, when the traitor handlers saw those handlers who should have been put to sleep by him, and Xu Dongyou were all standing there, they didn't understand that their identities might have been exposed earlier up.

But he couldn't figure out how he exposed himself.

"Why? I thought I hid it well, how did you find out-" the rebellious handler paused suddenly, and looked at Xu Dongyou quickly, "It's you! It's you, right?"

For so many years, he has been hiding his identity so perfectly that he shouldn't have exposed it, but the only person who might find something wrong with him is Xu Dongyou. It was when he killed the spider monster at that time that he realized his killing intent.

After figuring this out, he immediately kept silent, but his heart was full of resentment towards Xu Dongyou, and regret for being too lax and exposing his killing intent.

It's a pity that everything is too late.

Especially since he is caught now, and the mistakes he made are the most important, he must die after digging out his secret.

The rebellious handler's face paled in an instant, and he said to the director with difficulty: "I am willing to explain everything, tell me everything I said, can I be spared from death, even if my memory is erased."

The director couldn't see the slightest bit of anger, and smiled calmly, "I will try my best to report to the higher-ups, but I can't guarantee whether they agree or not, but you should take the initiative to explain everything now and show your sincerity ."

Afterwards, the director asked the other processors to retreat temporarily, leaving only a few senior core processors and Xu Dongyou behind.

The renegade processor was surnamed Liang, named Liang Shankai. He had worked in the processing bureau for seven or eight years. He was an old member of the third team. No improvement, but it is indeed very easy to learn. With the gradual enrichment of work experience and the gradual proficiency of combat skills, even if the agility is slightly weaker than others, you can leapfrog to challenge.