06 Immortal

Hearing Mavis briefing us for the ninth time about the plan makes me want to sleep. Her voice sometimes are like some lullaby urging me to fall asleep. Pinching my arm a bit, i hiss a bit before rubbing it.

“ Did you all get it?” Mavis asked. Looking at us expectantly.

“ We did, can we go now? I can already hear the troubles and people's scream from here” i said impatiently before looking away as her eyes landed on me.

“ Very well, you all know where you should go when we go to the town. Let's go!” that's all what she said before getting on her feet and starts walking away with Zera on her side.

Honestly i was a bit worried about the plan. It's amazing but my overprotective side won't let me rest knowing that I'll be going somewhere at the town without those two with me. And i may or may not be worried for their safety.

Sighed.

Following over them until we reach the edge of the forest, we all takes a glance on each other before going on our separate ways. Warrod are with me and we both made our way at the town before running on some members of Blue skull. I summoned my sword before going for a strike as they starts coming on us. Warrod are using his nature magic, growing some woods from the ground and attacking them with it.

Looking away from him i lifted my sword up and was about to slash it but my eyes widen at the man not far from us. There's a large cannon made of magic that was about to fire at us. Acting on response, i quickly run in front of Warrod before smacking both my hands on the ground.

“ Gold Dragon's Mold: SHIELD!”

A gold magic circle appeared under me before it spread and a barrier appeared just before the cannon was fired blocking the attack.

I glared at the man who has a look of surprise on his face. Dispersing the barrier and making a quick and fast leap in front of the man, i slash him with my sword making him scream in pain as blood coated my blade.

Warrod nodded at me before attacking the others.

I let out a sigh before engaging myself again. The fight seems taking so long and i don't know where they keep appearing. It's like there's no ending with them continuing to appear and attack us.

Suddenly a roar were heard that shaken things up.

A dragon?!

My eyes fell on the huge form of a blue dragon. It was big! That's where the Kardia Cathedral is! Don't tell me the skeleton..

“ Enlil!”

I quickly turn my head to Warrod hearing him calls for me. He has a look of determination on his face as he continues to attack the members of Blue skull before taking a glance at me.

“ Go! I can handle this!” he said.

I look at him quite surprised but the look on his face tells me that he was serious.

“ Don't die on me Tree!” i said before running away to where the dragon is.

As i run there's some of those men that keeps popping up and i can't help it but to engage with them or else they will pile up more on Warrod. Just as i was nearing the place, i heard a scream. I knew that voice..

Zera!

Leaving those men i run to where i heard her voice before making a stop as soon as i saw her. But she was not harm in fact she looks alright with me. She was looking up to something else and that's why she was screaming.