64. Seven Years...

Seven long years. That's how long it has been after the Tenrou tragedy. Everyone who have heard about what happened felt pity on them. Though that's all what they can do. Pity and pray for the others. The guilds that made friends with Fairytail helps and try to look for them. Ships from the magic council was also send out in the ocean and sail to where the island once stood. However, nothing has been found. Not a shadow. Not even a remnant of the island.

Nothing.

It's like the island had never existed. Months and years had passed. All search parties had started to lose hope of ever finding them. Or any survivor. Until it was called off. The magic council had given up but the guilds who had supported the rest of Fairytail members didn't lose any hope. They knew they are alive. There was no body that has been found. No evidence that they are gone. One of them are Blue Pegasus. The said guild has been helping them and continue to look for anything. Wether it was something small as long as it has something to do with it. The rest of Fairytail members was relieved to have some people like them. They are glad. Thankful. For having people, friends that they can rely on.

In seven years.. a lot had change. The once strongest guild in Fiore. The number one guild. The ever troublesome people. The pride of Magnolia. It all had changed. Fairytail was now one of the weakest guild. They are completely out of the list of being at the top. The guild are no more. The guild got cast aside. Guilds had started to look down on the once strongest guild back then. It hurts. Their pride got stumped by the others. They were bullied and make fun of. As the years continue to pass. Their numbers had decrease. There's only a few members left now who stayed loyal to Fairytail. Everyday the remaining members would try their best to continue and look forward to the day that everything will go back to how it is before.

With a few tables inside the small guild near the forest, the current guildhall, Macao let out a sigh. Ever since the master, Makarov had left among the others, he acted as the current master until he came back. The hardships and troubles they have gone on cause some depression not only to him but to everyone else. It didn't lessen out when Romeo has also change on those seven years. The kid had lost something or more like someone who really is important to him as he sees them as family.

“ He's there aren't he?” Wakaba asked referring to Romeo who always gone to the harbor and stare at the ocean like he was waiting for something to happen.

Macao nodded his head before letting out another sigh. If only it didn't happen everything would be fine.

A sudden wave of air make the people inside the guild to look up. What is that? Is it the Twilight Ogre again? Are they attacking us? It's what comes to their mind sensing and hearing the air hardened. Though what confuse them was the sound of something. Like a machine or magic flowing. Macao stood from his seat and walk at the entrance to see what it is. Some of them follows and stood behind him as Macao pull the door and step outside. His eyes widen in surprise seeing some members of Blue Pegasus standing in front of the guild. Their eyes quickly look at the sky and see the Christina flying above. It make sense..

“ Blue Pegasus?”

“ What are you doing here Ichiya?” Macao asked in confusion.

The small man stood there with his famous hand sign pose as the Trimens are behind him.

“ Fairytail friends we have some news for you that's why we are here. Men” Ichiya said and change his pose.

The word ‘ news’ makes the rest ears perked up as they straighten their back. A thump of their heart filled their ears making them all nervous on what news they are saying. They knew that Blue Pegasus are still searching and looking deeply to any information regarding on the tragedy and this news might be something have to do with it and it's making them all really nervous but a bit of excitement too.

“ What is it?”

“ Two days ago, a signal went off at the ocean from the satellite. There is also an increase of ethernano. We thought it's just something from the sea creatures but when the ethernano increases more and more we take a double, no.. triple check on it.” Hibiki told them.

“ What's causing it?” Lisanna asked softly feeling some hope building up inside her.

“ We run some test to check it and confirm what we thought it is. And after checking a few more times and observing it, it looks like there is still a chance that everyone or any survivor are still alive on what happened before”

A couple of gasped were heard as tears flooded their eyes. Hope. It's starting to build up more in a fast pace. There's a chance that everyone are alive. That's a really great news! Thanking the Blue Pegasus members for their help, they all left some time after telling them more information about what they have caught on. A smile make its way on their faces as a few laughs and jumps happen. Excitement. Nervous. Happiness. Sadness. Different emotions were filling inside the guild but they don't really care at the moment. All that is important is the news that they received. That small information brought a smile on them and so is hope.

The opening of the guild's door caught their attention and sees the young boy walking inside silently. Wakaba nudges Macao on his side. Signaling him to tell it to the boy about the news.

“ Romeo” Macao called out his name. Romeo looks up upon hearing his dad calls out for him. The lack of emotion are noticeable on the boy's face. Usually it would make Macao let out a sigh but today a small smile appear on his face making Romeo to look at him a little bit confused, seeing some excitement on his dad's eyes.

“ You've gone there, didn't you?” Macao asked making Wakaba to facepalm his face internally. That is not what he's expecting Macao to say to his son.

Romeo didn't say anything and just took out a book from his bag and walk at the corner reading it silently. Wakaba nudges Macao again as he took out his cigarette out of his mouth.

“ Why didn't you tell him?” he asked as Macao rub his side that's aching when it got hit.

“ Despite of it being a good news. I don't want to give him a false hope incase  the news are a bluff. And if we can confirm it first then i will tell him directly” he explains making Wakaba to nodded his head slightly understanding what he is implying.

The rest of the day flew quickly than they can imagine. The sun had started to set and they all put out everything on its own place and clean the guild, ready to call it a day and go home. Lisanna was the last one who left the guild ensuring that everything was fine and locked up. Among the Strauss siblings, she is the only one that was left. Her appearance had change greatly. Her hair now was long and was tied in a low ponytail on her back. There's also a slight resemblance on the older Strauss which are given since they are siblings. Lisanna let out a deep sigh before she looks up at the orange sky. The image of everyone flash before her eyes making her heart clench a bit at the thought of their memories. She push them all away before calming herself and starts walking away.

The sky had slowly turn darker on each passing moment and started to fill with thousands of stars above twinkling at every second. Everything was silent. No sounds can be heard other than the soft wind brushing on the leaves as the night deepened. It was until midnight when the silence broke with some things breaking and loud thuds follow after it. It lasted for a moment until it was gone and silence had taken once again like something didn't happen and the time flows normally.

Or so they thought.

Sorry it took a while for me to update!