67. Land Owner

Words about the old Fairytail team that went missing being back spread like a wildfire. It shock the magic world though they are feeling relief about hearing the news that even the magic council sends some knights to deliver a message of welcoming them back. The guilds who helps the search party came at the guild to see it their selves if the rumors were true or not and they are shocked when it is. Yajima, Goldmine, Bob and even Warrod visited the guild. But when it's starting to get dark they all left before telling them that they should catch up some time. And now that the guild are less crowded, everyone decided to have a sleepover instead as they all get some sleeping mats. All jumping in excitement before they left the guild to get their things. Once the guild had gone silent team tenrou was left to think about everything. A lot of questions that they don't know the answer circles through their minds before Macao, Wakaba and Romeo take a seat on the floor with them as the tables and chairs are put to the side to have a wide space to sleep in. They were told about the information Ichiya and the Trimens had told them about the signal of ethernano growing at the sea where the tenrou island should be. It left them with thoughts as they think it through. They are still confused on how come they are still alive and suddenly back at the guild seven years later after the tragedy. Also where is Enlil. No matter how hard they try to think of where she could be they always comes to nothing. The last thing they have seen before Acnolia was Enlil stood at the center as they all circled around her and just waited for the attack to hit them as a bright light took over them and then nothing.

Makarov looks up from where he was sitting beside Laxus as his gaze fell on Macao.

" So you're telling me that the tenrou island are gone from the ground and nothing was left from it?" he asked as Macao nodded his head.

" I can't believe it happened.." Lucy whispered softly but the others heard her say it.

They also can't believe it and was surprised to hear that the island got wiped out from Acnologia's blast. They sure got lucky that they mysteriously escaped that blasts with loosing any limbs or their life. It's the big question that no one have the answer and left them all to wonder. Making their head to ache as they tried so hard to search for an answer. Erza let out a sigh as her eyes scan around everyone sitting with them.

" Then what about the ethernano growing there? Do you know what's causing it?" Mirajane was the one who ask it before they waited for an answer.

" Some of us plans to go there and check it out. We have planned it out yesterday but since you're all here already i don't think it's necessary anymore to go there" Wakaba said as they listened.

Erza were thinking about it and of what happened to them. A missing piece of information makes it harder for her to think about everything but she's doing all her best. She was trying to figure it out but since the important part are missing it left her back to zero making her sigh deeply.

" I think we should still check it. I don't know about you lot but i think there's something connecting us with the increase of ethernano around that place" Erza siad catching everyone's attention.

" I think so too. I don't know why but something are telling me to go there. I think it was my gut telling me to go for it" Lucy seconds the girl as the others think about their words before Makarov nodded his head to them, agreeing to it.

" So it's decided then. Some members will go there while the rest will take matter on here. Alzack, Bisca, Jet and Droy you all will accompany team Natsu along with Warren. The rest stays here" he said as the said person nodded their head satisfied. The rest of the members all came back carrying a number of matts before giving it for everyone before they all settled for the night.

____________

The next morning as the sun rise up, one by one they all started to wake up and clean everything up before some of them left the guild to return earlier. Team Natsu also left the guild to get ready for their journey later as Erza and Wendy follows Lisanna back to Fairy Hills. It surprised them to know that it was still intact but then the thought of unpaid rent makes Erza nervous. She was sure it was a lot considering that they were gone for seven years. Lisanna must have caught on since she notice the look on her face as she turn to them with a small smile.

" If you're thinking about the unpaid rent for the last seven years you don't have to worry about it" she said making both Wendy and Erza to look at her in confusion.

" What do you mean? Of course i will worry about. The amount of jewels i would be paying must be unimaginable and for that i think i need to double.. no triple my jobs to pay for everything" Erza said as Wendy starts playing with her fingers thinking the same with the older girl.

" I.. I'll do that as well.." Wendy said softly making Erza to look down at the girl and gives her a pat on her head. Lisanna shook her head from side to side as she stop from walking and turn completely at the two.

" You don't have the need to. I don't know how or when did it happen but during those times before we got kicked out from the old guildhall for not paying the debts of our guild, i ask the mayor about the Fairy Hills since i thought that we're also getting kicked out from it. But surprisingly he told me that someone had already bought the land and Fairy Hills making it as rent free. I was shocked about it and when i ask him about the proof, he showed me the other copy of documents and i found a familiar and unexpected name on it." Lisanna explained as Erza and Wendy lean forward also getting confused.

" Who is it?"

" Enlil. I thought i was seeing things but her name were written in those documents. She was the one who bought the land and the dorm and ask the mayor to keep it as a secret" she said.

Erza felt her mouth went slack as she heard about it. Enlil bought the land? Is she rich? I can't believe it.. she thought as they continue to walk again before Lisanna opens the door and let them inside and left them to go on their rooms. Wendy and Charle bid the older girl as they both went to their room to get ready. Erza took a deep breath before massaging her head feeling a slight headache forming at the information she was getting. It's not even half of the day and she was feeling tired mentally. She walk upstairs to her room and push the door open. She was surprised to see that it was all clean and no speck of dust can be seen. Lisanna might have cleaned it.. she thought reminding herself to thank the girl about it before going straight to the bathroom and have a nice and relaxing shower. While under the running water her mind brought her into thinking once again. She's still trying to figure it out on where could Enlil be. Just then the thought of information she got earlier from Lisanna appeared on her mind. The girl are just full of surprises with her. She's surprised that she didn't even know about Enlil being the owner of the land and the dorm. She did a great job of hiding it and a small smile appear on her face. Enlil sure is a kind person. So thoughtful and caring. She just wish that wherever she is.. she's praying that she is safe and that's all what she's asking and hoping as she finish her bath and get out of the shower.

' Time to get ready..'