57. Back Again

With everyone defeating their opponents, it leaves them with only one member of Grimoire Heart that are remain standing. The master of the guild, Hades who's still inside the ship and just waiting for someone to appear and go against him, knowing that he's the only one left and that the others are all down, defeated.

Natsu, Lucy and Wendy ran inside the forest in search for the guild's camp with Makarov on his back and Happy and Charle leading them. When they arrive and find the others all injured, the three asked them in surprise about what happened before their eyes fell on the fallen figure of Rustyrose on the ground.

Natsu quickly lay down Makarov on the mat and let them take care of him before his eyes scan around them in search for Enlil but doing so, his eyes fell on the pool of blood on the other mat and noticed that her scent are all over it.

“ Where is she?” he asked still staring at the blood.

It caught the others attention as Mira explained to them having caught on, on what he is referring to and that Enlil's body had disappeared when the Tenrou tree came back to life. Lucy blink in surprise hearing about it and her eyes also fell on the blood with different emotions shown on her face. But then Natsu quickly said something that gives them hope as they all look at him.

“ She's alive..” he said before turning to them. “ Enlil is still alive. This guy couldn't beat her that easily and you know it”

The others stared at him with a surprise look on their face. Natsu look away and stare at their master who's laying there still unconscious when Panther Lily decided to step up and told them that they should go on teams to where Hades is. They all nodded their head before deciding who will be going and who's going to stay at the camp, and in the end it was Natsu, Wendy, Lucy and three exceeds who are going in search for Erza and Gray, since the two are still missing and decided that they too, are going with them to find Hades and take care of him before they took of inside the forest followed by the exceeds.

As they all ran inside the forest for a few minutes now, they have come across their two missing friends and sees Erza supporting Gray since he has a lot of wounds on his body.

Natsu seeing them again grin at the sight, before telling them about finding Hades and urge them to come along and join the final battle. Erza and Gray didn't say anything and just gave him a smile and grin liking the idea of it making team Natsu to be reunited again. And with their group back on the battle again along with Wendy and the three exceeds, they all had started to run again to where the ship of Grimoire Heart is. But just as they are about to turn another corner, a large blast of magic had caused them to stop in their tracks, shocked, as it destroyed the trees before it disappear and their eyes fell on the sight in front of them, seeing that the forest are gone.

“ W.. What the hell was that?” Gray asked with his eyes wide in shock.

“ The forest..”

“ It's gone”

Lucy mutters and pause a bit, having the same reaction with Gray as Wendy continues what she's about to say looking in front of them as a cloud of smoke and dust are everywhere. Erza and Natsu also stood there with their mouth agape before they blink as they shaken their selves from the shock and look at the others.

The group decided to head where the blast had come from as Natsu told them that he caught Hades scent coming from it. It took them quite a few minutes before they reach the ship of Grimoire Heart, but what they didn't expect was the sight that they have come with.

Their mouth agape as they stare at the ship in front of them, seeing as smoke are coming from it and there's also some holes on the walls. They all stood there in shock before their gaze fell on someone's back that are too familiar to them, causing their eyes to widen from the shock as their body stiffened.