71. Space and Time Dimension

“ So.. you mean.. we had gone missing for seven years? And it was seven years since then? ”

“ Yes”

Enlil stared at them, shocked. Waking up the next morning, the others had filled her in on what happened. Lisanna were also inside the room as she was the one who told her, about them missing for seven years. Enlil's lips parted a bit. She can't believe what she was hearing.

Seven years? We've been gone for seven years?... She said on her mind.

The sound of door opening shakes her from her thoughts. Looking up a bit, her gaze fell on the small figure of Makarov entering the room.

“ Makarov.. we've been gone for seven years...” she said softly voice in disbelief.

“ Unfortunately, we did”

A sigh escapes from Enlil as she runs her hands on her face. The images of what happened on the island flashes on her mind. She can't believe it was already seven years since that happen. It all felt like it just happened yesterday from the time she had woke up. Unbelievable...

What happened after that? What happen to everyone? To the guild?” Enlil asked turning her attention at the white haired mage beside Mirajane, eyes staring directly to Lisanna.

Lisanna felt a bit shy, sensing the attention they are giving her, she can't help but squeeze her sister's hand. Then she told them everything that happened in the last seven years. Like Enlil, the rest of tenrou team are still grasping everything and trying to adjust their selves. There's still some things that did not change, but still it felt different. 

Makarov, Mirajane and Erza had dealt with the problem with Twilight Ogre that resulted for the said guild to come in an agreement and fund them for all the things they have done for their guild and guildmates all those years.

It also came a big shocked to them, when they found out that everyone was looking down at them. Every person they come across the streets, some of those people might had recognized them but the rest who was part on the new generation would stare and snicker when they walk passed them. It left them in utter shocked and disbelief.

Having heard everything, Enlil sat on the bed deep in her thoughts. The rest had also fall in silence. Makarov stared at the girl, questions in his mind.

“ I can feel your gaze upon me, Makarov. What is it?”

Enlil said not bothering to look at the old man. Though it perked everyone's attention. Makarov let out a sigh and decide to succumb to his curiosity.

“ It's something that the first master had told us back at the island. She said something about you doing something when Acnologia was about to hit us. She claimed to be too late to save us that time since you already did what you could. And based on the information Lisanna had told us, we suddenly appear out of nowhere the next morning after Blue Pegasus inform them about the signal they found near the location of tenrou island. What did you do that time, Enlil?”

Enlil turn her head slowly at the old man. She blinked slightly, surprise by his question. Then what happened, flashed on her mind and the thing she did back then. The others had also look at the girl, curious about it. It also crossed their mind before but with things that happened, they had forgotten about it until their master asked about it.

“ Oh..”

The image of Servien crossed her mind making her bit her lip as she look down in her lap.

“ You see... What i did back then was something i wasn't sure that i can do. It was the first time i tried to do it. Though i did managed to used that spell, it still have a lot of complications and could fail without me knowing.. ” she said rubbing her hands together. A bead of sweat on her face.

“ What spell?”

“ Space and Time Dimension, it's the same spell Servien had used on me back then. He trapped me inside it, i don't know how he could done it really. But it was about 300 years before i got released from it. And it was the time when i first met Mavis”

The others eyes widened in shocked. A series of gasped were heard as they stared at her dumbfounded. Enlil had used an incomplete spell to them and she hadn't tried it before.

“ E.. Eh?! You mean you used that spell on us and trapped us inside it?!”

“ ... Yes..”

What?!

“ What if we also got trapped inside it and got out 300 years later!”

“ Ha.. Ha... Gomen...”

Erza and Makarov stared at Enlil with a blank look. What she did was amazing but it also could put them in different situation and danger. Though they still felt thankful for the girl and owe her their lives. A smile form on Makarov's face as he watch everyone crowding the girl who's laughing loudly as Lucy rants to her.

When everything seems to have calm down, they all left the infirmary. Though Makarov decides to stay until it was only the two of them left. The air changed instantly and turned serious. Makarov noticed that Enlil was deep in her thoughts and ask about it.

“ Something on your mind?”

He waited for a moment. He knew he can't force the girl to tell him what was on her mind but if she's willing then he's there to listen.

“ It's about Acnologia. Something about that dragon irked me... Also.. I talked to Servien”

“ Hm?”

Makarov was surprised to hear it though, Enlil took a deep breath and look outside.

“ I'm curious about it. Where did it came from? How does it still exist at this time? And also.. if there is a possibility that Acnologia had something to do with what happened hundreds of years ago. And it's not just that.. something about what Servien told me inside my head had left me in a lot of questions.”

“ What is it? What did he tell you?” he asked.

“ Servien told me to go back. Back at Goldera. He's giving me hint about something and about the truth” Enlil said sounding frustrated. Makarov stared at her curiously.

“ What truth does he mean with that? And why there?” he asked.

“ I don't really know.. i have no idea what truth he was saying but the only clue he gave me is home. He was telling me to go back home at Goldera. To where everything had started”

“ Are you going?”

Enlil turn her head. Makarov looking at her intently waiting for response. He knew that Enlil was contemplating, he can see it on her face.

“ No... Not yet. Servien told me not to go there if I'm not ready at all. He said there's a right time for that.. to go back” Enlil told him almost whispering. Makarov nodded his head slightly as silence fell on them.

“ Well.. if you're sure, then.. we have a lot to catch up on. Starting with the magic council and as the former Saint Wizard. Though i heard you're still part of it...”

Makarov said and Enlil can already see a lot of paperworks that she needs to read and sign. Makarov sees her reaction and chuckled slightly at the girl.

“ Don't be disappointed, Enlil. It's only for a few days, though i heard about something interesting”

It caught her attention and Enlil was quick to turn her head at the old man.

“ What is it?”

“ Something about Grand Magic Games...”

...

Hey.. y'all have probably annoyed with this but I'm writing another story.. Sorry not sorry Haha.. i need to write it down since my mind keeps giving me ideas and i can't think clearly with it still on my mind. It's a Demon Slayer Fanfic.. a Shinobu x Oc Story titled  ‘ The Rumbling Hashira. It's already out with few chapters! Sorry for not updating lately.