19. Tower of Heaven Part 2

Being alive for over 400 years.. i never thought that i would make another stupid decision in my life once again. But no matter how stupid and careless it was, i would never regret it, especially if a life is on the line...

I fell on my knees in a crouch position as small droplets of blood came out of my lips. My inside felt like it was being cut, making me groan a bit as blood came out of my mouth again, and i cough. That hurts...

“ ENLIL!”

I heard someone scream my name but i couldn't really tell who, my ears were ringing loudly and i let out another groan. Looking up a bit, i was met with Jellal's face as he stared at me in shocked. Suddenly i heard someone calls my name again, but this time it was loud and clear to me. I turn my head a bit and sees Erza staring at me in astonishment. The thought of what she's about to do earlier came back to me and i can't help the anger that grows inside me and glare at her. I can see her eyes widened a bit but i turn my head away and look back at Jellal before getting back on my feet slowly, still feeling the effect of that attack.

If it wasn't for Simon, the guy earlier i wouldn't have made it in time. When he said that Erza and Natsu are fighting against Jellal, we felt a pressure of something dark. Simon didn't think twice and created a portal and we both get inside it quickly and as we are getting out of another one, Jellal had thrown the magic on Erza's direction making my eyes widen at what she's about to do, standing in front of Natsu. Seeing it in front of me, i didn't think twice and flew in front of her taking the blast to myself as i tried to not let it explode that could harm them. Though it still had exploded, it wasn't enough to reach them and only the side of the tower were only hit.

Sighed.

“ That was a reckless and stupid decision of you.. Erza” i said still with my back on her so i can't really tell what her reaction is. “ Sacrificing yourself won't fix everything.. it will only cause more problems”

There's a silence that fell on us. I stare directly on Jellal's eyes making him do the same.

“ Death is not a solution.. and you know it to yourself so don't make the same decision! Though.. on this situation.. there's only one death that will end this” i said and glare at Jellal. He chuckles a bit and look at me again.

“ You think you could beat me, Enlil?” he smirked to me making me do the same.

“ Oh.. i know i can beat you” i said before turning my body sideways and look back to Erza. Simon were already on Natsu's side helping him get on his feet and then go to Erza's side. I turn back to Jellal and my body glowed a bit as my armor was back on my usual one.

“ And i will make you pay for everything.. Jellal!”

___________

The others watched as Enlil flew on Jellal's direction and the two engaged in a fight. Erza's eyes follows the dark blue haired girl as she fought with Jellal. She was shocked and surprised when Enlil appeared in front of her suddenly and take the blast from her. She didn't know what to say to the girl and seeing Enlil glared at her earlier, Erza was embarrassed at her action.

Enlil and Jellal continue to clash as they watched from the back not wanting to get in Enlil's way seeing the angry look on her face.

“ I know that Enlil had dragon slayer magic.. but this is really the first time i see her use it” Natsu said staring at the gold magic circle that appeared in front of her. Erza follow his line of sight and also stared at the girl's magic.

_________

GOLD DRAGON'S CLAW AIRSTRIKE!”

I scream before pushing my hands down in a strike. It hit Jellal directly sending him far from me and i panted a bit. This man is tough.. and strong..