47. Dorma Anim

Though the light celebration of everyone was cut short when a sudden blast hits someone coming from Edo Erza. There's a horde of soldiers behind her who's riding on some big animals as they all flew in our direction. And it wasn't that long until my body stiffened upon feeling such dark magic, coming from the ground before something came out of it revealing a machine like Dragon.

My ears perked up upon hearing someone's voice coming from it and explained what that dragon machine is called and how it will nullifies everyone with their magic power, before he gave an order to the soldiers to capture all the exceeds. But then my eyes widen upon seeing the Dorma Anim preparing for an attack, making me to get my back off from the exceed still holding me before casting a spell as i fall from the sky.

THREE LAYERED GOLD MAGIC CIRCLE, MOLD!”

I screamed as a thick and wide golden shield appeared covering everyone just before the blast was sent in our direction. I gritted my teeth before throwing some coins on the soldiers who's blasting the exceeds as it explode and i let my body fall from the sky.

In the corner of my eyes some blur came down crashing on the ground and i caught a whiff of their scents and a smirk appear on my face.

Looks like it will be dragon slayers against a dragon machine, then.

My feet landed on the ground as i run to where the Dorma Anim is, who turn around confused when something attacks him. Then my eyes fell on three figures standing there before i stop.

“ You sure have took your time eh, Enlil” i heard Natsu said but i just scoff at him as i look up from the dragon machine.

And then, the three of us had started to attack. Sending blows after blows though this one seems so tough since there wasn't any dent that form after all those attacks we have sent its way, making Faust to laugh inside it. He also started to attack us back, hitting and sending us to the ground before some clanking of iron caught my attention, making me turn my head and sees Gajeel eating the dragon's tail.

I blink a little at that before feeling his magic power rising, as well as Wendy's and i turn my head to Natsu who's complaining on how unfair it is that they get to eat but he can't. And just then, i remember that he's a Fire dragon slayer and there's no fire around us making me sigh heavily before golden flame appeared on my hand as i make it bigger before sending it to Natsu's way.

He must have smell it since he quickly turn around and catches it with ease before devouring it instantly. He gave me his toothy grin and a thumbs up before he turn his back on me. And with new energy boosting them, we all started to attack again as Faust was enraged that we're causing some damage to his dragon.

Just then, i saw them took a stance as they took a large amount of air and i did the same before we blasted the dragon with our Dragon Roars and goes for another closer attack sending some powered punches into it. Though i think all our doings had really angered Faust as he also started to hit us back harder, causing some serious injuries to our body until he started to gather more power from everything around us.

We were all got blown to the ground as it hits us suddenly.. though when i look up a little i saw something from its back, and sees that Gajeel climbed on him before he starts pounding it with his iron arms. But he was also got blown away when small missiles hits him and some of those were going in our way making me to create another barrier to protect Wendy as Natsu was running to its direction punching those missiles that's on his way before he jump higher than usual and connected his fist on the dragon.

I stood up and run under the dragon before jumping high and took a stance in the air before a magic circle appear in front of me.

“ GOLD DRAGON'S AVARICE!”

I yelled as golden blasts hits the dragon on its head, blocking its sight and also both of its arms, covering it with gold just before Gajeel pierce an iron on its foot to stop it from moving.

“ GO, NATSU!” Gajeel and I scream at the same time as Wendy took a large amount of air and blast a roar on Natsu's way as he uses it to boost his body. And with his fist on fire, Natsu scream loudly as goes through the dragon's body and appeared from behind, holding Faust from his front who's staring at him looking terrified.

A smile appear on my face seeing Faust and the Dorma Anim fell on the ground with a loud thud, both defeated and destroyed. Finally...

_____________

Faust stared wide eyed as his gaze landed on the huge dragons in front of him, terrified. A Fire Dragon, Sky Dragon, Iron Dragon and the other one that stood behind the three dragons. A much bigger and huge Gold Dragon were glaring down on him with its glowing golden red eyes as its wings were spread apart on the three dragons in front of it.

The colors on his face disappeared as he sat on the ground, frozen in fear. While Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and Enlil stood not far from him.

Enlil let out a deep sigh before she turn around, causing the other three dragon slayers to turn their attention to her.

“ Oi.. where are you going, Enlil?” Natsu asked as Enlil turn to them and stops from taking another step.

“ I need to do something.. don't worry. I'll see you guys later” she said as the others watch her back as she walks away from them.

Enlil walks inside the forest and follow a scent before her gaze fell on someone who's sitting under the tree.

“ What are you doing here?”

Enlil scoffs before she takes the person's hand and drag the other Enlil with her.

“ I should be asking the same thing.. and i think there's something important that you must do” she answered as Edo Enlil didn't say anything and just let herself get drag somewhere.

The two emerges from the trees and Enlil's eyes fell on two person laying on the ground while there's a large crater between the two. She turn her head to Edo Enlil and gave her hand a light squeeze telling her to go on as Edo Enlil nodded her head and goes to Edo Erza who's eyes were on them.

Enlil watch with a small smile on her face before she looks away and goes to where the other Erza is. Her eyes scan the bruised body that lays in front of her as she let out a sigh and crouch a bit on her side.

There's a silence around them as they watch Edo Enlil and Erza Knightwalker talk to each other.

“ What a tiring day..” Enlil whispered as she let out another sigh causing for Erza to look at her and sees the bruised face of her.

“ You alright?” she asked as Enlil turn her head to her and raise her eyebrows.

“ I should be the one asking you that, you're the one laying on the ground, all beat up, not me” she said and Erza let out a few chuckles but then their heads turn in front of them as they heard a hard slap sound.

Enlil gulp a little seeing that Edo Enlil's face was turn to the side and there's a hand print on her cheek as Edo Erza were sitting in front of her. But her eyes twitch when Edo Erza took the other Enlil in a tight hug making her lips parted a bit as she stared at them wide eyed.

W..what? Enlil blinks a little.

“ W.. Wait a minute!” Enlil exclaimed as their Edolas version let go of each other and looks at their direction with confusion on their face.

“ That's it? A slap? I get all beaten up and even stabbed on my stomach and all she get is a slap on the face? It's not even my fault and I'm the one who suffer the consequence of what the other me did to you! That's unfair!” Enlil said furiously as Edo Erza blink a little.

Erza push herself into a sitting position as she listened to them, agreeing to what Enlil had said.

“ Oh.. you're mistaken. Her real punishment will happen later when it's just the both of us” Edo Erza said while there's a glint on her eyes making the other Enlil pale a little as if she imagine something.

Though Enlil looks at them in confusion not getting what she's trying to say but on the other hand, Erza Scarlet's face were in deep shade of red as there is some smoke coming from her ears as if she got burned.

“ Huh?” Enlil said.