51. Dance under the Full Moon

I pinch the bridge of my nose as i let out a deep a sigh. My eyes fell on the people in front of me, all smiling a bit and i shook my head.

When i woke up this morning and do my morning routine of checking the island and do some training, i felt some presence on the island that made me stop and go find them as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. But then as i reach the harbor, i found a boat ship there and watch as Makarov and Mira get off from it making me raise my eyebrows.

I go to where they are until i reach them, Makarov told me that they are here for the upcoming trial and wanted to familiarize themselves with the island so they won't get lost  on the island and know which way to go in case something like that happens. I shook my head slightly and told them to follow me back at the house. All the way there Mira was asking me some questions regarding on my sudden disappearance but she didn't force me to tell her the reason which i appreciate and i give her a smile after as we reach the house. I open the door and let them both get inside first before i close it again behind me and follow them.

Erza seems like she had already expected it since she doesn't look surprise at all making me raise my eyebrows a bit. They all talk for a bit as Erza told them that the island was in good condition as per what i told her and Makarov nodded his head. But when he ask on where hey should put their things, that's what made me pinch my nose remembering that there's only two rooms here. And after some thinking, i decide to let him stay with me and let Mira be with Erza's as they both head inside the room while talking animatedly as Erza show the room to her.

I turn around and look down at Makarov and told him to follow me. There's actually a couch inside my room so i decide to let him have the bed since he was old and he needs to be in a comfortable one, also he was a guest here and i wouldn't make him take the couch it's not that really comfortable to lay on since it was a bit old.

I left him to settle first and walk outside the room and already found Mira and Erza sitting on the couch and i join them, taking a seat on the single chair as they both turn to look at me.

Mira asked me some more questions regarding about the island and i think Erza had told her a little bit of what i told her when Mira asked her about the pictures on the wall. It was Mavis, Zera and I all smiling in the picture and there's also a picture of the founders of Fairytail that Mavis put when she asked for another copy from that old man who took it before. We continue to talk some more until Makarov walk to us and told me what will happen on the trial and who are the people that i should be expecting to come after another week. Though when he told me on who are the participants one name catches my attention making me to blink a little and look directly on his eyes. He was doing the same and i nodded my head a bit before looking away.

After getting our stomach filled with foods that Erza cooked, we decided to stroll along the island. Showing them some shortcuts and some place where you can hide and many other things. Makarov even ask me to take them to where Mavis's and Zera's grave are to which i let out a sigh but comply nonetheless.

We actually didn't do much for the whole day other than showing them around since the island was quite big. And after that Mira and Erza decide to head back at the house leaving both Makarov and I there. It was silent for a moment as we stood near the harbor and i watch the waves hits the stones causing for the water to splash on the rocks.

I turn my head a bit and glance on Makarov who's staring far ahead of us.

“ What is he doing here?” i asked and he let out a sigh before answering.

“ Don't worry about it.. he was capable of his job. Sometimes he just get too excited of things and decide to do it unexpectedly” he said and turn to me but this time his face turned serious and the air around us changes a bit.

“ How was it?”  he asked.

A sigh escapes from me and i stare at the waves in the ocean.

“ No good. There's nothing that really gives of information about them, their laws are too tight and too strict that you can't get anything that easily. All the informations are classified” i told him as silence fell around us.

My mind shifts back for the things i have done the past week and i let out a sigh.

Makarov decides to head back at the house not that long after our conversation. I told him to head first since i want some time to think for some things as i walk on the little cliff that i always go to whenever i want to be alone.

I look up in the sky and watch as birds fly freely in the air as the wind blew softly and brushes on my skin. I sit upon the ground while my feet were dangling on the edge as i stare in front of me until the sun had started to set and the sky turns dark. Though it was still bright since it was full moon. I get back on my feet and goes inside the forest and took some logs to start a bonfire and lit it up.

I sit in front of it for few more hours just staring at the full and bright moon above. It was the full moon of the month before i stood up slowly and take a deep breath. I close my eyes for a bit feeling all those tingling sensation when I'm requipping until i felt another armor on my body. When i open my eyes again, i was now in a different armor than my usual. It was pure gold with a long black cape and some markings of gold with it and my hair were in a tight ponytail as some hair are falling on each side of my face.

The cold wind blew softly as i started to move, moving my hands and body letting it all fall in rhythm as i dance. The silence of the night are like a song that plays in my ear along with the wind that's brushing on the leaves. I close my eyes and let my body and mind be free, as the memories played inside my head over and over again.

All the people and dragons back in Goldera, my father and Servien.

It was a tradition to us, to pay some respect for the ones who had perished and dance under the full moon of this month. I continue to move even though there's a heavy feeling that suddenly appear in my chest remembering all those moments with everyone. I can feel the tears that rolled down on my cheeks but i made no move to stop and brush it off, instead i let it all fall and pour my feelings out.

_______________

Inside the forest.. all three figures stood there silently watching as Enlil dance under the full moon unaware of their presence or she just decided to ignore them. Even from a far, they can see the tears that rolled down on her cheeks and the feelings she's pouring out by her dance.

Makarov told them that it was their traditional dance of paying respect for the ones who had perished and both Mira and Erza didn't say anything after that as they watch from a far. Knowing what Enlil had truly felt after all these years that had passed.

I actually have no idea what i wrote on these two chapters since I'm still half asleep when i woke up at 2 in the morning and start writing this.