14. Enlil Servien

A week had passed since the war with Phantom Lord happened and we are still trying to rebuild the guild, we also decided to expand it into a much bigger one. There's a camp that we set and build for the time being until the guild was back and another job request board was put there for some of the members that wants to go on a job, though this one is smaller since the old one was also destroyed along with the guild.

“ I still can't believe how you didn't tell me that you are Position Zero” i heard Makarov's voice as i put another set of woods down with the rest.

Sighed.

Back when we are about to put away the destroyed parts of the guild, the council's men, Rune Knights had us surrounded that time. The fight had reached the council and sends a battalion of those knights at the scene. And while Makarov was trying to explain to them what happened, some of those men seemingly had recognized me from before and pointed it out, calling me as Position Zero.

Makarov was shocked about it, knowing that I'm a Wizard Saint and i didn't know that he is also one of them not until my eyes fell on the coat he was wearing and recognized the emblem on it. The same emblem that i have when the Council had appointed me as a Saint. And since then, Makarov has been on my ass about it. Said that he was disappointed that i didn't even told him about it but what can i do? That time I'm on a job mission and there's nothing for me to use and communicate with him. He's been trying to guilt trip me but i won't fall for it.

“ I didn't even know that you are one, so we're even” i said before letting out a sigh and look around.

Everyone are still a bit weary of me, after all they still didn't know who i am but won't ask about it. I find it amusing as i can feel all their stares at me all the time when I'm walking around and just follow me with their eyes with curious glance on them.

I turn to look back on Makarov who's wiping his face with a cloth.

“ You're aware that they still don't know who i am, right? That I'm also a member of Fairytail and I'm also at lost here since i don't know anyone aside from you” i said to him narrowing my eyes a bit. He stopped from wiping his face before looking around then to me.

“ I'm planning to introduce you to everyone with a celebration of what happened lately” he said. “ But i think the guild would still not be finish for another week or two and i can tell that they are dying to know who you are since this is the first time that they've seen you around”

I agree to him. Makarov walks on top of some boxes and calls for everyone's attention, stopping the ruckus that's happening between the pink haired boy and the one that's always naked with black hair.

“ Everyone, listen carefully...” Makarov starts and everyone walked closer around us. All their attention goes to me then back to Makarov. There's a silence that fell over as we all waited for what's next.

“ With the things that happened lately, I am delighted to know that neither one of you had crumble and lose hope about everything. While it only strengthen everyone's bond and trust with each other, there is still someone that I'd like to introduce to you. Someone that has been a part of our family for a very long time” he said and look back at me, making them all turn their eyes on me.

“ Everyone... this is Enlil Servien. The Second Guild Master of Fairytail” he said introducing me and there's a series of gasped and reactions from everyone.

“ What?!”

“ She's the Second Master?!”

“ So young!”

Sighed. I shook my head a bit before turning to Makarov. How could he say it so casually?..

“ Does it really matter adding the last part?” i asked but he didn't say anything and just grin to me.

“ Well.. it's nice uh.. meeting you all? Though not in the best circumstances but still it's great to meet everyone here on Fairy tail” i said not really knowing what to say.

I can see the others have a smile on their faces and some just stared back to me like they are observing me but i decided to just let them be and continue to look at everyone as they all starts to jump around for whatever reason. Sighed.. they sure have a lot of energy with them.

I turn to look at Makarov who's already staring at me.

“ I will rest now, could i leave you here? I need some sleep” i said before letting out a yawn. Since I'm already introduced, he nodded his head to me and i turn my back before starts walking away, feeling some sets of eyes following me. I let my cape appear along with my hood and put it over my head, another yawn escaping from me as the soft wind blew passed me.

_______________

Mirajane and Team Natsu all watched the retreating back of Enlil as she walks away. The cape on her back are present along with the hood that are once again dropped on her head. They observed her with curious glance and turned to their master as questions begin to pop in their minds.

“ Master..”

Makarov hums a bit hearing the gentle voice of Mirajane.

“ Is she really the second master of Fairytail?” she asked as Team Natsu waited for his answer also wondering about it. Still curious even though he said it already. The old man turned to look at them.

“ She is. Enlil was the former second guild master and also, one that has founded Fairytail” he said causing the others to let out a gasped and shocked look.

“ B..But master, how did it happen? Fairytail was created decades ago and yet she's still looking young” Erza said making Natsu step up a bit.

“ She should be looking old now if she's more gramps than you, gramps”

The others nodded their head but find it weird at how he voice it out. Makarov let out a deep and heavy sigh, as he expected that the members of Fairytail would ask him some questions about Enlil, especially team Natsu.

“ Enlil is immoral, that's why she's still looking like that. Though don't ask me about anything, that's the only thing i could say to you. And it's not mine to tell.” he said before turning around and walked away.

“ Immortal?” Mirajane mumbles with her hand on her chin as she starts thinking. How did it happen?..

“ That kinda makes sense but a lot of things are still so confusing” Lucy let out a sighed before turning to Gray who has taken his clothes off again.

“ I guess we should find it out ourselves then”

“ Aye!”

“ Gray, your clothes” Erza said giving the young man a pointed look making him to jump and crumble to get his clothes back.

“ Though there's still one thing about her” Natsu said seriously that it caught the others attention.

“ What is?”

“ Her magic. She smells like a dragon” he said making their eyes go wide. Another dragon slayer?

Silence had fell over them before Mirajane turns around and goes back to the tent to do her work leaving them standing there.

“ Then i guess, we really should find it out ourselves since the master had said it to us that he won't say anything else about her” Erza said making the others nods their head.

It also made her curious about the girl, if she's one of them, then where the hell has she been all this time? They have been a part of the guild since they were young and yet they have never seen her there before. And also the confusing part is, how did she become immortal?