25. Battle of Fairytail Part 3

Damn it! Where the hell is that guy?! I thought as i continue to run. I've been trying to look for him but still there's no luck. I saw all the members body everywhere and they were all unconscious but i decided to left it that way, and go find Laxus.

Suddenly there's a loud scream, i turn around and my eyes fell on the tall building.

Laxus must be there!

I started to run again and made my way at Kardia Cathedral. Now that i think of it, i can smell Natsu's scent coming from there. He must have found him first.. but i can tell that Erza are there too, and it's her voice that i heard screaming. I pushed myself to run faster and as I'm nearing the entrance, i can see his figure and he was about to launch an attack at Natsu's direction. I quickly jump in the air and raise my fist before blasting him with my magic.

Laxus stumbled a little and he seems surprised at the attack but an evil smirked appeared on his face. I landed on my feet beside Natsu and he looks at me. My eyes then fell on Erza who's sitting on the ground and she's staring at me too, though i can see some tears on her eyes and my eyes squinted at it questioningly.

“ You sure took your time, girly” he said to me.

“ Enlil” i heard Natsu calls for me but i just gave him a side glance. Erza stood up and turn to the both of us.

“ You two” she said looking between Natsu and I. “ I'll handle Laxus, you both go and destroy the Thunder Palace ”

Natsu stared at her baffled and start to freak out, saying that we will both get shock by those lightning if we even dared to destroy one of those things. Which made Erza to look at me in confusion. I let out a sigh before looking at Laxus who's listening to us.

“ This guy uses body link magic on every single lacrima that's floating all around Magnolia” i told her and she look at me in shocked as Laxus let out a laugh.

“ And getting hit by those means death” Laxus with a glint on his eyes. And i remember the unconscious figure of Bisca when she did it.

Natsu quickly leaps forward and starts attacking him but Laxus were countering them all as they start exchanging blows at each other. I turn to look on Erza but it seems like she's in deep thoughts before she let out a heavy sigh and turn to me.

“ Can i trust you both on this?” she asked taking me by surprise and i just stared at her quite baffled.

Natsu landed near us in a crouch and he quickly turn his head as he also heard Erza.

“ What?” he asked.

My eyes then fell on Laxus who's about to attack Natsu as he got distracted by Erza and so i quickly take a leap and attack him. He smirked at me before releasing a lightning bolt towards me but i avoided it and sends a blast of gold on him. I can hear what Natsu and Erza are saying and my jaw clenched as i heard what she's planning to do.

Destroying all those lacrima simultaneously is like digging your own grave i thought as i step aside when Laxus tried to punch me, but i think he already knows that i will avoid it as his other hand hit me on my side making me scream as i heard a crack. My ribs were broken. Shit! I can feel some blood came out of my lips as i fell on my knees, holding my side. He's strong.. i guess those muscles weren't just for display then..

“ Enlil!” I turn my head a bit upon hearing their voice and cough a bit.

My eyes then landed on Erza and i told her to go, she looks quite reluctant but stared at me for a moment before she turn around and left. I get on my feet and sees Laxus about to follow her but Natsu and i turn to him.