23. Battle of Fairy Tail

I watched as everyone ran out of the guild to find Laxus and turn our members who got turned into stones. I greeted my teeth together and clenched my jaw before hearing Makarov say something.

“ I'll.. I'll defeat him myself!” he screamed and run to follow the others but as he reach the door his body was slammed on something that is invisible.

I look at him in shocked before walking closer to him. Gray walks back and tried to pull Makarov but it's like something was stopping him from getting through until there's words that started to appear in the air.

“ What's this?” i asked making them both to look up and sees them too. 

“ One of Freed's enchantments?!” Makarov exclaimed as he sits on the ground and looking up at the words. I furrowed my eyebrows at it.

“ Enchantments?” i heard Gray asked and Makarov stood up slowly.

“ It's a type of barrier. Anyone who steps inside it is bound by its rules and the only thing to undo it is to follow those rules” he said, explaining to us.

Then suddenly a few more words appear and it says Exit for those stone statues were forbidden and anyone who's over the age of 80. Clearly, it means that both Makarov and I since he's on his late eighties while I'm over 400 years old already. I let out a sigh and turn my attention on Makarov.

“ That guy is stupid yet clever. Crossing us out in his games in the first place, i guess it would be up to the others to find and beat them then” i said and look at Gray. His expression changes and he turns his back on us as my eyes fell on his clench hands.

“ I won't show any mercy.. even if he is your grandson, master” that's what all he said and took off.

“ That guy, Laxus is a pain in the ass, Makarov” i said before letting another sigh.

There's a scream that broke out in the silence and Natsu stood up. He's still here? A smile form on my face. I think if there is someone who could beat that guy, it's him. If Natsu got serious, he will turn into a different version of himself and beat everyone who he sees as an opponent.

I can hear Happy talking to him until Makarov joined and told him to go and beat Laxus. But as he took off and reach the door, the same thing happened to him making me to look at him in confusion and shocked.

What? Natsu is clearly not a stone statue so why can't he get pass through? I thought to myself before my eyes widen. Could it be that he's over 80 years old already?! I was completely shocked about my thoughts but before i could say anything, another words appeared making us look and read it.

“ Alzack wins, Jet and Droy K.O'd” Natsu read them out loud making my eyes widen.

What?! What is this about now?! I thought and hear a low growl coming from Natsu.

“ What the hell is happening?” He asked glaring at the words above. I turn to look on Makarov and i can see a horror look on his face until there's some veins that popped on his forehead.

“ He's making everyone fight against each other. Freed must have put enchantments all around Magnolia and force everyone to follow the rules!” he screamed loudly and my lips parted hearing about it.

They're fighting each other?.. this is.. something unacceptable. I gritted my teeth as my hands balled in a fist. I can feel myself shaking from anger as i read few more words that appeared telling us who wins and who's down already. It was hard, seeing that the guild Mavis had created are now force to fight against each other and betray the trust and bond that they build just because of someone who's greedy and doesn't understand what bond and family is.

The fight are still happening even after thirty minutes now. I can hear Makarov and Natsu talking but i payed them no mind and my eyes darted back to everyone who got turned. This sucks.. i can't even do anything.. i thought and suddenly there's a new voice. I turn my head and sees a projection of Laxus standing in front of Makarov and Natsu.

“ Oh.. you're still here, huh? Natsu... and you too” he said turning to me. I glared at him as i heard him let out a few chuckles and turn his projection's back to me.

“ Stop this at once, Laxus!” i heard Makarov said only for Laxus to laugh and mock him.

Just how cruel is he?.. i thought still glaring to him until my eyes fell on the words that appear making my eyes widen. Gray had lost to Bickslow, and there's only a few members that remains standing and fighting against each other. I can hear Laxus laughing as Natsu tried to punch him only to fell on the floor as the projection disappeared. My body was now completely shaking from rage and i can feel the hot feeling of it inside me like i was about to explode. I can tell that my eyes are now glowing as a low growl escapes from me. And as another words appear telling us another member was down, i exploded in anger as i kick the nearest table sending it on the wall.

“ Enlil!” i turn my head to Makarov and sees them all looking at me wide eyed.

“ I'm going to kill him.. Makarov” i said growling as my body shakes from rage.

____________

Makarov watched wide eyed as the dark blue haired girl continue to shake from anger as her eyes glowed in golden red. The pressure of magic she was releasing causes the guild to shake and he along with Natsu and Happy were shocked upon sensing it. They can tell how angry she is already and there's no doubt in Makarov that Enlil would really kill his grandson when she gets out.

When another minutes had passed and Enlil seems to calm down a bit, Gajeel showed himself to them. They are shocked seeing him there and eating some iron but as Makarov told him to go, Gajeel walk passed them but as he reach the door his face slammed on the invisible wall and they facepalm their face. Natsu and Gajeel starts to bicker a little about being over 80 already while Makarov let out a sigh as his eyes turn on the quiet girl, sitting in a corner with her closed eyes. Then suddenly, Natsu told them a crazy idea about melting the stone of Erza's figure thinking that those stones were only a cover that coated their body, not realizing that they got turned from the inside and out. A fire appear on his fist before holding it out near Erza's figure but suddenly a crack appeared on her head making them all scream in shocked. Natsu were terrified as he starts to panic telling Happy about getting some glue and wanted to use it to patch those crack, he continues bowing while apologizing nonstop.

Enlil opens her eyes hearing the commotion, she let out a sigh and stood up before walking closer to them and peak at what are they on about. But her eyes widen in shocked seeing Erza's figure has a crack.

“ Natsu you idiot! What did you do?!” she exclaimed before pushing herself in front of them and held Erza's figure.

Her eyes were fix at the crack as Natsu tried to explain what happened but they all screamed as the crack grows and Enlil stared at the stone, terrified. Makarov and Happy watched everything in horror as Natsu, Gajeel and Enlil were freaking out until the cracks spread over the body and it shatter. They scream so loud thinking that they had killed Erza but stop as they see Erza sitting in front of them. Erza blinked a few times as her eyes landed on Enlil who's still holding her on her shoulders.

“ I feel hot..” Erza said suddenly making Enlil and the others blinked.

“ Huh?” Enlil said confused.

“ Natsu.. you idiot!” Erza exclaimed before punching him in the face sending him out.

Erza stood up before letting it out a sigh, she was still wearing the same outfit she had changed into and decided to change back to her usual armor as Makarov asked her about how did she turned herself back from being stoned. Enlil walk closer to them and listen as Erza told them that it was probably the artificial eye that helps her turn back. Makarov let out a sigh in relief and look at her again, glad that one of the strongest member of Fairytail are about to join the battle.