65. Team Tenrou

As the morning comes, Lisanna walks quietly and trek to where the guild is. Being the last person to locked it, she was also the one who's opening it and get everything done before the members arrive. She took out a key from her pocket and unlock the door. She took a deep breath before releasing it and push the door open. It creaks slightly as the old wooden door let out a soft bang when it hit the walls.

Lisanna took a step forward and inside the guild but just as she was three steps in, she froze. Her eyes starts widening in shock. Broken chairs and tables are everywhere and at the center of the guild was something that she didn't know if it's real or she's imagining it. There's no movement. All stayed still as Lisanna took a cautious step not wanting it to disappear. Tears started to build up on her eyes as she felt her heart drumming loudly. It was when she's near and got a closer look on it that she realized she isn't dreaming or imagining it. On the floor with broken things around, the Tenrou team were layed on the floor. All seemingly unconscious but still alive as she watch their chest move as they breathe. She let out a choke sob as her eyes fell on the white haired girl with bandage wrap around her body. Mirajane...

“ W..what the-..?!”

Someone's voice made Lisanna to broke out in trance as she turn around and sees Macao standing there with shock written on his face. His eyes are also looking at team Tenrou. Macao took a step as he stood beside her and both of them stared on the laying figures, speechless. They can't believe it. Are they seeing it right? Were they really here? How come? Questions filled their mind. They don't know what's happening or how did it happen. But whatever is that, they will put it aside for now.

“Q..Quick! Help me get them on the infirmary!”

Macao broke out from his froze state as he calls for Lisanna. With the two of them being the only person who's currently at the guild. It took them some time before they can finally put all of them at the room and lay them on the rows of beds. After going back and forth, it was done. Now that they finally put them inside the room, they don't know what to do now. They are still in shock. Their mind can't grasp on the things that is happening. But one thing cross their mind when they see everyone.

‘ Where is Enlil?’

____________

“ They are fine. Just unconscious. They will woke up in a few hours, other than that no wounds or any injuries underneath those bandages around their bodies”

Poryluscia explains after she checked everyone with their condition. Macao and Lisanna let out a relieved sigh hearing it. When the members starts filling the guild, Macao told them not to go inside the infirmary under strict order as he said it firmly and more serious than anyone had seen him before. Even Wakaba was surprised upon seeing it. Not expecting the man to be in a lot more serious mode than ever. They are confused on what's taking place at the infirmary and wanted to know about it but decide not to and just wait for Macao to tell it to them. Macao decides to hide it at first not wanting everyone to burst inside the infirmary in excitement especially since they still don't have any idea on what's happening or if they are alright. And after getting Poryluscia and let her checked them out, the heavy weight on their chest faded.

“ Are you going to tell me on what's happening and how they are here?” she asked turning at the two with seriousness on her face making Macao and Lisanna to gulp slightly, feeling intimidated from the old woman as Lisanna played with her fingers.

“ I.. I honestly have no idea either. When i open the guild they are just there, all laying on the floor unconscious with broken tables and chairs around them. And their state were all the same with bandages wrapped around their body but i see no blood or bruises on them”

Lisanna explained as the two older people listened to her.

“ Interesting.. it seems like their wounds had disappear already without them knowing since the bandages are still on. As to how they did get here was something unexplainable ” Poryluscia said not really sure wether it was for the two other people inside the room or to herself.

“ Though we noticed that Enlil was not with them and nowhere in sight. We double check the guild and look for her everywhere incase she's around but she wasn't”

Silence filled the room as Poryluscia's eyes fell on the small old man laying on one of the beds. He still looks the same. In fact, everyone are still looking the same from how they are seven years ago. It looks like they haven't age at all making them all wonder what really happened back then.

Macao decided to leave the room and check for everyone leaving both girls at the room. Lisanna was seated on a chair in between of her siblings. Her back turn on the wall as she holds both their hands with her own, having missed the contact after all those years. She felt happy as different emotions bubble up inside her. It all felt too real, she still can't believe it that they are here. That they are back. Poryluscia let her eyes roam at the other beds until it stop on the scarlet haired girl. She's still the same. The soft look on her face were still there. It was something that makes her stone heart go soft at the look of the girl. She always had a soft spot for her. A sigh escapes from her as she took a seat. Her thoughts are also racing with questions, a lot of them. Her eyes scan the room once again and she was also wondering where could Enlil be?

It's nearing the afternoon when they heard a groan. Their ears perked up upon hearing it and make their head turn to look on who is it. It was Evergreen. But before they can ask the girl, another groan were heard and follow by another as they all started to wake up. To say they were shock when their eyes landed on the two familiar person as they stare wide eyed at them. Lisanna seeing her siblings finally awake, she didn't waste any more time as she jumped and took them both in a crushing hug while letting out a hard sob as she cried letting the tears fall on her cheeks. Erza and the others are in daze. Confused on what's happening. One moment they are at the island and the next they are in a room with Poryluscia and Lisanna who are not with them during the trial. And exactly not on the island. Island, right. The Tenrou island. They stayed in silence as the images flash on their mind remembering what happened.

The trial.

Grimoire Heart.

Zeref.

Acnologia.

Enlil.

Erza blinked a few times as the images of the girl flash on her mind. She look around the room in search for the girl but she found nothing. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she look around again double checking in just incase she didn't notice her but still nothing. Erza couldn't find her.

“ W.. Where's.. Enlil?”

Erza tried to say a few words but let out a cough after that. Her voice were raspy and her throat felt dry. Lisanna was quick to gave her some water and Erza took it from the girls hand before drinking it dry.

“ We have no idea. When i found you all laying on the floor, it's only you guys and no Enlil. Macao and I tried to look for her too but we didn't find her anywhere” Lisanna explained.

Erza only nodded her head as she looks down on her lap but sees the bandages on her arms. Silence fell on them, no one says anything after that. The others are still trying to get their mind grasp what happened and how did they get back. It was after some time when the door opens and Macao enter the room. He was shocked to see them all awake as tears bursts from his eyes seeing the old master. Macao didn't ask them anything and just let them adjust first and rest some more. Lisanna on the other hand was quick to fall in a conversation with some of them when they ask some things. Lisanna told her siblings some of the things they have missed upon being gone for long. But one thing that caught everyone's attention was when she told them that seven years had passed. Making them all to stare at her wide eyed and mouth agape as silence fell around the room again from the shock.

“ Y.. You're.. you're kidding me, right?”

KEEPER (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें