52. Grimoire Heart

I sit upon Mavis grave feeling the multiple magical energy that arrives at the island. Makarov, Erza and Mira had already left saying that they need to prepare their selves for the first part of the trial while somewhere on the island i can feel Gildarts energy who's also taking part of it as the wind blew in my direction.

A sigh escapes from me and i open my eyes before looking around. My eyes fell on the grave, even though Mavis were not really buried here.. there's a warm feeling coming from it that somehow makes me relax at the familiarity of it. I still remember when Precht told me about it, saying that we need to put a grave somewhere and let the words spread about Mavis death and hides the truth from everyone. And that's what we did.. fooling everyone into thinking that she was gone was something i actually like nor made me live my life normally. The guilt inside me eats me alive seeing Yuri and Warrod cries for her when Precht told them about Mavis death but if it is to protect Mavis and everyone and the words got out about Fairytail's secret, then i guess i can bear the guilt upon my shoulders until the time has come.

Sigh.

My head snap on the side upon feeling a huge amount of magic power that shaken the ground and i furrow my eyebrows sensing it as Gildarts power. Whoever has picked the route to him are surely done for, if he's really fighting with them. I shook my head a bit and let out a yawn.

“ Now now.. don't fall asleep when the trial is starting, Enlil”

My head turn quickly as i heard Makarov's voice. I didn't even notice him and frown at him, staring at his figure since i can tell that something was off. I can't feel his magic and didn't even sense him coming.

A projection? I blink a little as i watch him walk to me before stopping right in front of me.

“ How 'bout you come with me and greet the others. I bet they will be glad to know that you're here” he said.

I let out a sigh before getting on my feet and follow after him. I can already feel everyone's magic as we are nearing them and hear their voices. And as we turn behind a tree, my eyes landed on them. Lucy was the one who spots me and her eyes widen upon seeing me and exclaimed in shock causing the others to turn their heads towards me. There was a blur of something blue until something had crash on me and i look down on my chest seeing Happy crying his eyes out making me laugh a bit.

“ Good to see you as well, Happy” i told him as i rub his head a little. Then my eyes landed on Lucy again as she spoke.

“ How come you're here, Enlil?” she asked and i blink a little as Happy moves away from me.

“ Oh.. this is where i had ran to when i left weeks ago. Sorry for not informing you about it” i told her since Makarov told me about the time when they find out about my sudden disappearance and how they started to freak out after that.

Lucy gives me a smile before shaking her head and i let out a sigh knowing that she's not mad at me. She had become a really good friend of mine and it sucks if she ever gets mad at me. I look around them, trying to look for a certain pink hair since i expected him to be on my case for what i did but he's not. Then my eyes landed on him making me furrow my eyebrows seeing him sulking on the corner and i turn to both Gray and Lucy asking what happened to him.

“ He had chosen the route where Gildarts is and you probably know what happen after that” Gray said to me snickering a bit.

I blink a little before turning my head to look on Natsu who's still in the corner sitting on top of a rock.

“ Oh.. that's why i felt Gildarts magic earlier. I honestly felt sorry for the unlucky person who picks that route but i guess i should have expected it to be him since he's the only stupid fire brain that likes to pick a fight with him” i said as Lucy gasp a little and a grin formed on Gray's face.

“ What did you say?! You want to fight, Enlil?!” Natsu exclaimed suddenly as he turns his head and run in front of me.

I shook my head seeing him back on his usual self and not sulking anymore as he quickly gets on a fight with Gray making me sigh. Lucy chuckles a bit but then Makarov clears his throat that caught everyone's attention as he started to speak, congratulating them for completing the first trial. I continue to listen to him while looking around as he explains the second part of the trial.

Finding the grave, huh.. i thought before turning around just before the projection of Makarov disappeared. I wave at them before i left and walk back inside the forest and since they are doing a grave hunting, i can't go back there if they tried to follow after me. I continue to walk a bit more before i stop when i felt something was off. There's a nagging feeling inside me that tells me, something is really off and just then, multiple magical energy had landed on the island making me furrow my eyebrows. But then my eyes fell on the trees when some people emerges from it and starts charging at me.

I stomp my feet on the ground sending a gold blast coming to them as it hits them directly and they all fall on the ground, unconscious. I walk to them and stare at the emblem that is on their suit making me frown as i don't recognize them.

There's some explosion that happen and across the island telling me that something surely is off. I clench my jaw before taking off and find the others. While I'm running there's another of those men charging at me and i stop as i engage on a fight with them and just as i hit the last one. A red flare was shot in the sky making my eyes widen a bit knowing what that means.

An intruder?

I took off again and just let my feet to guide me. Who on their right mind would intrude on the island? I continue to run thinking on who was it  until i felt a familiar magic, follows by an explosion causing me to stop on my tracks and i turn around to go there, sensing another magic that i don't recognize.

And just as i turn to another corner my eyes fell on Mira in her Satan Soul that quickly disappear as she embrace Lisanna who was trapped inside some roots. I can feel the magic inside it is about to explode making my eyes widen as i take a quick leap, using my magic and pull Lisanna out of it just in time before it explodes.

The three of us landed on the ground and i panted a bit feeling my heart pounding at how close it was from exploding. Mira looks up at me with shock written on her face while there's some tears streaming on her cheeks.

“ E.. Enlil” she said as Lisanna looks up as well.

I pull away from them and stood up before my eyes fell on the figure in front of us. From the corner i can see a camp, they must have built it and act as a base camp for everyone. But then i focus my attention on the man who has a smirk on his face, he has the same emblem on him and i clench my jaw.

“ Hm.. not bad. You must be Enlil, the dragon keeper they are talking about” he said and i narrow my eyes at him feeling a bad vibe coming from him.

“ Who are you? You're intruding our island, so i suggest that you and whoever your group to leave this instant” i said as a hot feeling build inside me at the thought of them tampering our island.

“ They are Grimoire Heart, the master and Hades, their guild master has been on war from a long time now” i heard Mira said from behind me and i turn my head a bit to look at her, confused on how did it happen.

“ Indeed we are..and I'm Azuma, Grimoire Heart will take over this island and you fairies will be nothing as dust after this and we will accomplish our true goal. But for now.. you need to be gone!”

He yelled as roots came from the ground making my eyes widen and it bind me quickly with them, stopping me from making any movement. There's another root that appear and rolled around my neck as it starts squeezing me and i gritted my teeth feeling my throat tightening. I can hear Mira's voice from behind as she scream my name but my eyes remain on Azuma as he casted a spell making a loud explosion as the roots around me explodes.

ENLIL!