24. Battle of Fairy tail Part 2

“ Why are you still here?” Erza asked looking at Gajeel, Natsu and I, making me sighed heavily.

“ I can't get out, those enchantments forbids everyone who's over 80” i said and turn to the boys on my side. “ Though i don't understand why these two can't get passed through it too”

Erza looks at them in surprised and Makarov decided to interfere and told Erza to go and join the battle. Erza nodded her head as Makarov told her to go in search for Evergreen and defeat her to turn everyone back who got stoned. And with a look of determination in her face she starts heading out the guild but as she was passing me, her eyes met mine for a bit before she look away and left.

What was that? I thought and blinked a little, confused on what just happened. I turn around and look at the others.

“ What now?” i asked letting out a sigh.

Makarov let out a sigh and told us that we wait for Erza to freed the others.. though it didn't take that long when there's some shutterings and everyone has turn back to normal. My eyes fell on the enchantment as another words came out saying that Erza wins over Evergreen. Way to go, Erza.. a smirked form on my face before i walk closer to the others who's being told of what's currently happening.

“ Laxus did all those things?” i heard Cana said after Makarov told them everything.

“ I'm surprised that Natsu and Gajeel can't get through the enchantments” Mira said as Natsu starts to grumble about wanting to fight too and i let out a sighed at him.

“ What's that?” i hear from another green haired girl said looking behind me. I turn around and sees the enchantment starts floating in the air until it formed to a skull.

Suddenly, Laxus voice were heard and it was coming from it. I clenched my jaw hearing the things he was saying about adding another rule to his so called game. I can see that the others are also getting angry until the words dispersed after telling us that he's activating the Thunder Palace. While i don't know what that is, it must be something dangerous if it ticked off Makarov causing him to react as veins are popping on his forehead. But suddenly his hand goes on his left chest before he fell on the floor.

My eyes widen seeing it happen and the green haired girl crouch down on his form while Mira run upstairs to get his medicine. All the things that's happening must be stressing him out and eating him alive.

“ Everyone.. look outside!” i heard Mira said from the stairs with a trouble look on her face.

I ran outside to see what's happening and i can hear their footsteps from behind as they follow after me. Then my eyes landed at all the lacrima that's floating in the air. There's too many of them, and i think it was all around Magnolia. What is this?

The Thunder Palace!” i heard from behind me.

So this is what Laxus have told us.. the Thunder Palace. I stared at it for a moment observing them.

“ What does it do, anyway?” Lucy asked and I'm also wondering about it. Cana clenched her hand as a sweat rolled down on her cheeks.

“ If Laxus activated them.. lightning will rain down all over Magnolia” she said making me look at her in shocked. Then i turn my head again and look above us. There's too many of them...

“ I won't let it happen”

“ Bisca!”

My head look down at them and sees what's happening, Bisca was holding a sniper on her hands before she mumbled some spell and fire it at the lacrima, destroying it. They cheered about seeing it.. but something doesn't feel right. Something are telling me that it won't be that easy to destroy if these things are Laxus triumph card. Suddenly, there's some cracking sounds and Bisca screamed as lightning shock her before she fell unconscious.

I knew it.. so that's how it is. He's using a body link magic, putting it all to every lacrima and anyone who destroy those things will suffer from being shock. I thought clenching my hands. This won't be easy...

They all walked back inside but i decided to stay for a moment. My mind were thinking of ways on how to destroy them all simultaneously, but being trapped here at the guild won't make it easier. I just hope that someone could help us about the enchantments, those are the only thing that's stopping us for getting Laxus and his guards. And seeing that Gray and the others are down.. it was only Erza and that Mystogan guy who can fight. I don't have any idea on who's that guy but Makarov and Erza sure had put their trust on him and so i will put my faith in his hand to defeat Laxus or at least do something to distract him from activating the Thunder Palace.

“ Oi! Enlil, come quick! Levy had already figure it out!” Natsu said as he appear and there's a glint on his eyes.

I follow him back inside and was surprised to see that Lucy and the others including Mira had left the guild. Natsu then told me that Levy had figure it out on how to rewrite those enchantments and i look at the girl in shocked. I can't help the grin on my face and thanked her before a hot feeling start bubbling up in my stomach.

Laxus.. i thought and clenched my hands. Levy then turned to us as she now have a serious look on her face while holding some papers.

“ Natsu, Enlil, Gajeel” she started making me stood straight. “ ..once i put these enchantments down, don't stick together and go on separate ways to avoid being caught on Freed's other enchantments around Magnolia. You three are the only ones who can stop Laxus and we will put our fate in your hands, so make sure to win not for yourselves but also to our master” she said seriously.

Natsu smack his hand together and grin at her while Gajeel gave her a smirked. I smile at her and nodded my head.

“ We will make sure to make him pay for his actions”

“ We will whoop his ass for yah and everyone in the guild”

“ Laxus will regret messing with us after this!”

We all said to her and she turn back around and starts rewriting the enchantment and after a few minutes, it was done. I give Levy a small nod before running off as Natsu and Gajeel did the same, running on different directions and start looking for Laxus.

Laxus.. here we come!..

_________

Enlil were running for a few minutes now looking for places to places in search for Laxus when suddenly a strong magic power causes her to stop upon feeling it. It was something dark, but not dark enough to make it crawl on her skin. She doesn't know what kind of power is that but she can tell that it's really powerful. Enlil looks up in the air as words started to appear telling them that Mirajane and Freed has lost the will to fight and Enlil's eyes widened in shock.

C..could it be Mira's power that i sense?.. she thought and then a realization dawned to her.

It's only Laxus now..

Enlil balled her fist as she started to run on the streets again. Natsu were doing the same.. too eager to search and fight him. While on the other hand, Laxus gritted his teeth feeling as rage doubled up inside him seeing that Freed was out of the game too. Small cracks of lightnings surrounded him as his veins are popping on his forehead. But what they didn't know was that there's another two who's looking out for him, and the other one is about to meet up with Laxus.