44. Edolas

I fluttered my eyes open and let out a groan feeling my body was in pain. Then my eyes landed on the sight in front of me, making my eyes widen a little as my lips parted a bit staring at the floating island in the sky. There was also some planets that looks so close yet so far at how big it was. But then, a wince escapes from me again making me look down on my body and sees something sticky on my hand. Blood.. i blink a little.

My eyes found the wet patch on my side and i wince again as it started to ache. What the hell just happen to me? I tried to heal it using my power but my eyebrows furrows a bit when nothing happen. I blink a little and try again but the odd thing was, i can't even feel my magic.

I push myself up and get on my feet before i look around and all i can see are trees everywhere. I decide to walk for a bit while putting some pressure on my side, where my wound is, since i can feel the blood sipped out from my fingers. I let out a sigh and calm my nerves before recalling what happened.

All i can remember was after i flew in the sky there's a white light that appeared and after that everything turned black and here i am, wounded and on a.. different place? I don't even remember having some floating island in Magnolia.. and hold up.. my eyes narrow before it opens wide as i stare at it.. is that a floating river? What the heck! Where's everyone anyway? And where am i?

I continue to walk for a few minutes more until there's some voices from ahead of me, making me to walk a little bit faster. And just i turn around the bush, my eyes landed on Lucy. I let out a sigh in relief seeing someone familiar and was about to greet her but then, my eyes widen when she charge at me and her foot had made contact on my stomach. Ack! It was a hard blow and i gasped feeling the air left my lungs as i slumped over the tree.

There's a few voices around me but my focus was on my aching stomach and i can't even hear what they are saying. I look up a bit and about to ask her what was that but my words died down as my eyes widen in shock.

“ W.. Why the heck there's two Lucy here?!” i asked turning to both Natsu and Wendy.

Wendy walks up to me and helps me get on my feet before she let me seat on a root beside Charle. I thought she was gonna heal me but then when she did nothing, she explain to me that she can't use her magic same with Natsu who's pouting on the side. It makes me turn my head to two Lucy in front of me and the one who kicked me was glaring hard at me making me gulp a little. She was wearing dark clothing and i guess the Lucy that i know is the other one since i can see her keys dangling on her side.

Then Wendy asked me how i got here and so, i  turn to her and told them what happened, when i woke up to this place and until the time where i cross path with them with Lucy, kicking me all of a sudden. Then after that, they start telling me everything too and what this place are and it made me blink my eyes at them when they told me that we're on a different world called Edolas. And turns out, everyone at Fairytail on Earthland has a counter part from this world and that the other Lucy were this world's Lucy Ashley. She apologize to me for kicking me and said that she had mistaken me of Enlil from this world. And I'm wondering what kind of Enlil does Edolas has if this Lucy was glaring hard at me earlier and looks like she was about to kill me.

After that, Edo Lucy guide us to some cheap hotel to rest as Wendy helps me clean my wound since it's hard for me to do so when i crouch a bit.

And when the next morning comes, Edo Lucy was gone and our Lucy were furious about it. Though she left some note saying that she will go back to where her home is. We all left the hotel after that and walk around the streets cautiously, though it's not that long until some soldiers starts to surround us. I was about to use my magic but then i remember that i can't use any and my sword wasn't even with me so i turn to the only one who can use magic with us, Lucy. I let out a sigh as Lucy summon her celestial spirit and told her to take the soldiers down using something that looks like a cloud and i don't think it even hurt when they get hit since they are liking it. Natsu and i help her with everything we could do before another group of them ran to our direction. But before they can reach us, there's some screeching sounds from somewhere until a vehicle stops right in front of us.

My eyes widen in shock upon seeing another version of Natsu smirking on us as he put his goggles on his head and what surprises me was that this Natsu was driving a vehicle, a transportation.

Lucy pushes us inside it immediately but as soon i get inside it, my stomach churns and i try my best not to throw up, while Lucy converse with him, though our Natsu was in the same situation as i was, as we left the city and it feels like i was floating with all those bumps that made me bounce on my seat at how fast he drives the vehicle. The ride didn't take that long before the vehicle had stop and both Natsu and I quickly get out of it.

I fell on the ground before taking a huge deep breath, calming my nerves before i heard someone yelling to let go of them. My eyes then fell on the other Natsu who's sitting on the ground and his arms were drop upon his head like he was covering himself and letting out some whimper. My eyes narrowed a bit, seeing that there's some tears on his eyes and our Natsu crouch in front of him suddenly but his other self screams and told him to don't yell at him looking so terrified making me to look at him baffled.

This is.. this world's Natsu?

Lucy and Natsu starts to talk to him but every time Lucy would speak, Edo Natsu would freak out and tries to hide on the vehicle. I let out a sigh before i turn away and my eyes fell on the sight down there. Lucy, Natsu and Wendy walks a bit closer to me and we all stared at the Kingdom. Turns out Edo Lucy told this Natsu to take us here since we're planning to rescue everyone that Natsu and Wendy told me that got taken when everything in Magnolia get sucked to this world and got turned into lacrima as per what Mystogan had told them. 

I turn around and thanked Edo Natsu before i follow after them as they all starts running down the hill.

Charle was the one leading us since according to her, she has a premonition and sees some secret passage to get inside the Kingdom. We all follow after her and walk through the dark and old mine tunnel. Somehow.. walking along inside it felt like something is wrong or that something is about to happen.

And just as we reach a part where it's a little bit wider, some sticky thing flew on Wendy and Natsu making them to fall on the ground as it hit them. Lucy lets out a scream as the same thing happened to her and it looks like those things are preventing them to move. My eyes widen a bit when i caught sight of those things flying over me and i jump away as i continue to avoid getting hit by them.  Though i let out a few grunts when my side felt burning and it seems like my wound had reopened again since i felt something wet on my side.

Just when i was about to land on the ground, my eyes widen seeing a large web thing coming on my direction. I didn't have the time to dodge as it covered me quickly, making me to fall on the ground as i gasp slightly when the first part that landed on the ground was my wounded side making me bit my lip to stop a groan from leaving my mouth. I can hear the others voice and trying to get those things off not until someone had emerges from the dark causing me to widen my eyes in shocked.

“ Erza, help us!” Lucy yelled calling for Erza.

Erza turns her gaze to her but she just look at her before she turned her attention to me.

I blink a little as the soldiers gets me back up, same with the others and my eyes fell on Erza. She looks different though her aura were still terrifying and i stare at her for a moment before she walk closer to me as her eyes turned colder. And before i could blink.. a gasp left my mouth as i stare at her in shocked. Feeling something just had entered my body and there was a burning feeling on my stomach, and when i look down i can see the tip of her weapon buried deep on my stomach making me to look at her again, feeling hurt and betrayed.

“ I really despise you” she said coldly before pulling her weapon from my body. What?

I can feel the blood had started to soaked my clothes as my breathing become heavy and just then my knees had gave in as i fell on the ground. Though i can hear Lucy scream my name before dark spots filled my vision and everything turn dark.

___________

Lucy screamed in horror seeing as Enlil falls on the ground. They were shocked upon seeing what happen and Natsu gritted his teeth in rage as he tried to get out of their hold. But it was all futile with those sticky white thing still wrapped around them. The soldiers dragged them away as they scream loudly and calling for Enlil who was laying on the ground with blood pooling around her. Erza's eyes turn on the laying figure and let out a scoff.

‘ Pathetic ’