✨EXTRA CHAPTER🧚🏻‍♀️👆🏻

Since it's my birthday today 14th of June, here's some Extra.. it's not that good but nah.. you can skip this if you want.

____________

Enlil Servien let out a sigh as she walks along the hallway of their school. It's just half past eight in the morning and she's getting bored already just sitting there inside the room for hours. And so she decides to skip the class and completely ditch it until the school hours are over.

She continues to walk outside and left the school, not minding the stare that was sent on her way since she's wearing the Elite School's uniform, ERA Academy. Telling them on which school she's attending. Reaching the place, Enlil stops from walking and looks up from the tree before she starts climbing and sat on some brunch, making herself comfortable.

It was her hang out place, where she always had gone to when she's skipping class, and it was near those two schools that has been rival with each other for years, Fairy Academy and Phantom Academy. Though she always had seen students from those schools when she's up there, she never had exactly met them personally to introduce herself or let alone be friends with anyone, she's not even sure if they knew that she's always there. 

As the time continues to pass by, Enlil had fallen asleep as her chest rose up and down slowly, and didn't notice that the school hours are over. Though as she was sleeping, there was some voices and screaming that causes her to wake up from her deep slumber. She let out a groan before she open her eyes and look down. But then.. her eyes landed on someone beating the students from Phantom Academy using a metal pipe.

Her lips parted a bit as she stare at the person in amazement.

The scene from below made Enlil to forgot that she's currently sitting on a tree brunch and as she lean forward she accidentally fell from the tree with a loud thud. The sound caught everyone's attention as they all stare at her direction and stop from fighting, seeing someone with them.

Enlil get on her feet before she dusted her uniform and look up feeling all the stare on her and wave a little in embarrassment as her cheeks reddened.

Their eyes landed on the logo on her uniform and was surprised to see the girl there and let alone, fell from a tree. What is a student from that school doing here? Is what everyone's thought as they stare at her.

But then Enlil's eyes fell on that person again who's already looking at her, making her felt insecure on her appearance since the girl was wearing a beautiful black dress and her scarlet hair were falling beautifully from behind her.

___________

Erza Scarlet stare at the girl from ERA Academy. The girl weren't wearing a skirt but instead she's wearing a boy's long black pants and a white long sleeve from the inside as a black coat were drop on top of it. The girl's hair was tied in a high ponytail as she stood there. Then her eyes met hers and the two had stare on each others eyes for a moment before she blinks a few times and look away as she felt her cheeks heat up.

Erza turned her head again as she sense some movements coming from her and sees the students from Phantom Academy running to her. But then her eyes widen slightly as she caught another movement and her eyes fell on the student from Era Academy who quickly kick their stomach and sent some punch on Gajeel's face, the leader of those Phantom bullies sending him to the ground.

The girl's face was serious as she beat the others as well while she stood there along with Wendy and Lucy as they watch the girl fight with them.

Enlil let out a huff as she glared down on the bodies of those guys that she had beaten. She had seen these guys before and they are known as the biggest bullies from Phantom and she just can't watch it happen again if they're going to bully these girl's from Fairy Academy, especially that scarlet haired girl.

Enlil turn around and her eyes fell on the three girls and she hesitate for a moment before she took a step forward and walk near them.

“ Are you guys okay? Did they do something to you?” she asked.

“ Yes, we're fine. Thank you though and no, they didn't do anything to us, thanks to Erza” Lucy answered and Enlil nodded her head though there's a look of confusion on her face.

She blinks a little and straighten her body as she clears her throat for a bit.

“ I'm Enlil Servien, from Era Academy. Nice to meet you” she said smiling a bit.

Lucy introduce herself as she smile back to her, same with Wendy who thanked her for saving them. Then her eyes fell on the silent girl as silence fell on them.

“ Erza Scarlet, nice to meet you” Erza said after a minute and shook Enlil's hand.

The two stare on each other again making both Lucy and Wendy to exchange some glances before a smirk form on their faces.

Enlil let go of her hand and she clear her throat again before bidding them a goodbye and turn her back as she starts to walk away to get home. Erza stare on the girl's back until her figure disappeared from her sight when she turn to the corner. A sigh fell on her lips and as she turn to her friends, Lucy has a smirk on her face, making her cheeks to heat up again before they walk back to Fairy Hills Dorm with Lucy teasing the girl.

______________

The next morning on Fairy Academy, the news of someone transferring from their school had spread like a wildfire and said that the person are from Elite school, Era Academy.

The students were all gossiping about it until their attention turn at the entrance of the school when a black limousine stop there and someone had open the door until someone steps out from it wearing a white long sleeve with white and blue necktie and gray long pants.

Enlil let out a sigh as a smile appeared on her face upon staring at the huge school in front of her, Fairy Academy. She decided to transfer school as her parents didn't even stop her from doing it since they have their trust on her.

Enlil walks along the hallway finding her assigned class after she get her schedule and notice that the door were already closed, meaning that the class had already started. She let out a sigh before she knock softly as someone open it, revealing an old man, probably the teacher and let her inside the class.

“ Good morning, everyone. My name's Enlil Servien former student of Era Academy, please to meet you” she introduce herself as everyone starts to gossip.

Enlil stood there as some of them start to ask her some questions until one question made her blink a few times.

“ What's your reason for transferring here? Everyone has been curious about it since Era Academy are an Elite school” someone asked her and she blinks slightly as silence fell around the room.

Her eyes scan around the room until it landed on the familiar scarlet hair and a smile appear on her face.

“ My father told me once.. if ever you found your person, don't let them slip away from your fingers and go for it” she said softly while her eyes trained on someone.

Meanwhile.. inside the room, the Student Council President, Erza Scarlet felt her cheeks heat up upon hearing all those words as Enlil's eyes were on her the whole time she said it.

Mirajane, Cana and Lucy were all smirking as they witness that little moment and how their friend's cheek reddened, knowing that someone had fallen for their friend's charms.