48. EarthLand

“ What is that?” i asked looking at allh the lights that's floating in the sky.

We've been sitting here for a while now as both Edo Erza and Enlil goes to sit with us earlier and i healed both of Erza's injuries. We were all sitting in silence as we watch those lights and let the soft wind brush on our skins.

“ Reverse Anima..” Knightwalker said suddenly making me turn my head at her. “ It's reversing the anima and taking away all magic power this world has and send it all to Earthland”

My eyes widened slightly upon hearing it but then she turn her head to us and look between Erza and I, who's sitting beside me.

“ And i guess it includes you, people from Earthland” she said while the two of them stare at us.

I blink a little and look down on my body seeing it glowing and i turn my head to look on Erza and she was the same, as her body was also glowing and she started to float making me to hold her hand as she stare at me quite surprised and look at our hands. My head then turn to our Edolas version seeing them with a smile on their face, it surprises me a little but a smile appear on my face as Erza talks to Knightwalker. There's a bit of silence on us and somehow.. the thought of leaving them makes me sad.

“ Hey, Enlil” Edo Enlil calls for me and i look at down on her since we're higher now.

“ Yeah?” i answered.

“ Remember what i told you” she said to me and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion, but then her voice echoes in my mind and i get what she mean, i gave her a smile and nodded my head at her as she smiled back to me.

Erza and I bid farewell to them as we continue to float and my eyes fell on our joined hands, i can feel my cheeks heating up but i didn't let go and just look around us, trying to have a clear look of everything before a white light appear as it brighten more, i close my eyes and the next thing i know, i am falling from the sky. Feeling the air slapping my body and it makes me scream loudly when my eyes landed on the ground below us and  before i could think of summoning my wings, my body fell on top of someone as i hit the ground and there's some groans from around me.

I push myself up and blink a few times before i  look down making my eyes widen in shock upon seeing Erza under my body and we're on the same position from earlier. She let out a groan again and opens her eyes as she stare at me.

“ Why do you keep falling for me?” she asked and my eyes widened as i stare at her, baffled at her question as my heart skip a beat.

I blink a little before getting off from her.

“ S..sorry” i mumbled and helps her seat up.

My eyes then landed on the others as Natsu were screaming loudly and there's a cape on him, same with Gajeel and Wendy. Then, before we could take a step to check on everyone in the city, all the exceeds that has been also sent on Earthland told us that they already did and that they're all safe and back on normal.

It makes us to sigh in relief before they bid us their goodbyes saying that they want to explore the place and start a new life. After that, Gajeel start to freak out and is looking for his cat. Since when does he own a cat? But then, a black exceed emerges from behind the bushes and my eyes widen upon seeing him. It was the big black cat from earlier who got hit by Knightwalker's blast.. but then why does he looks so tiny now?

Panther Lily explains to us that his form couldn't last that long and change back to his true form. Though he reveals to us that he caught someone suspicious in the forest and he starts tugging on the rope until a white haired girl fell on her knees and stare at us, making me furrow my eyebrows seeing a Fairytail emblem on her tigh.