70. Someone

My eyes fluttered open and i was met with bright sunlight hitting me on my face. Last time i woke up like this was back then.. when Servien used his magic upon me and put me inside his dimension and woke up hundred years later. The only thing different was it was sunny day making me groan a bit as my eyes stung from the sunlight and close them again. I can feel the soft wind brushing on my skin and a light shiver ran through me. There's a quick footsteps from somewhere before i felt a weight on my shoulder.

I open my eyes again and i was met with a sight of blonde hair in front of me. But before i could get a clear look a sudden wave of something inside me made me leap out from where I'm sitting and i quickly dash out of the room. Not bother of everything happening around me as i get on the edge and quickly let out everything. I can feel my body weakening and start to tremble as i heave out some air from my lungs. I can feel something patting me on my back before my body slumped on the side. It was then when i realize where i am.

I'm in a freaking ship!

The thought of it makes my stomach queasy but before i could get up, it all went away and i can feel myself getting better. I blink in surprised before i caught sight of someone sitting beside me.

“ W.. Wendy..” i whispered softly. My voice were hoarse and my throat felt dry.

“ Here, Enlil”

A glass of water appear in front of me. I didn't think twice and get it from the hand of someone before gulping it down in seconds. I didn't realize how thirsty i was until i drunk it all down. A sigh escapes from me as i put the glass away and close my eyes for a bit. Though the thought of my conversation with Servien makes me open my eyes again and look around.

My eyes widen a bit seeing a number of people in front of me, all staring at me and i can't help the heat that crawl upon my face at the attention i was getting. Someone's chuckle brought me out of trance as i stare at Makarov. He too, was in front of me.

“ I'm glad to see you awake, Enlil” he said.

My eyes roam around everyone's faces and all of them have a smile staring at me. Though.. i notice some people are kinda unfamiliar to me but at the same time it felt like i know them.

Who are they? 

NO ONE'S POV

“ Who are you?”

Everyone watch Enlil as she stared at the direction of Jet and Droy sitting together. The girl had a shocked and curious look on her face. The others are quite amused on the girl's expression but they understand her, after all it's the same one that they had when they saw everyone again.

Erza watch as Jet and Droy said their name to the girl and how Enlil's jaw went slack upon hearing it. She sat up and lean forward before engaging in a conversation with the two guys before her attention goes to the couple beside them, Alzack and Bisca.

Erza's mind goes back at the island after Mavis remains dissolve on thin air. They are left with Enlil enclosed with the Tenrou's roots around her body and they contemplated wether to cut it to free her. But before they could come to a decision, the roots started to unwrapped itself around Enlil making her body fell if it wasn't for Happy and Charle who quickly leap out to catch the falling figure. It was a relief when they found the girl breathing but still out cold. Natsu tried to wake her up but Lucy punch him in the head stopping him as they took her with them and back to the ship, ready to head back at Fairytail.

“ Shh! Natsu tone it down!”

Erza blinked slightly as she turn to the voice of Lucy. She was surprised to see that Enlil had fallen asleep once again with her head leaning on Lucy's shoulder. The others around them stayed seated and watched the girl but after a minute they began to disperse not wanting to disturb the girl. A smile formed on her lips before she turn away and look at the distance trying to see if they are there yet but then a sudden and quiet call from Lucy made her look back.

“ Psst! Erza, come here!” the girl said ushering her to get closer and Erza did. Walking closer to them before standing beside the blonde girl.

“ What is it?” Erza asked quietly.

Lucy didn't say anything but there's a glint on her eyes that Erza had caught on when she looks up to her. A squeal escapes from her at a sudden pull making her sit on the wooden floor. She was shocked at what happen. It was all too fast for her to digest what's happening. A sudden weight was put on her shoulder making her stiffened at the contact before she caught on, on a movement retreating. She blinked in shocked seeing Lucy walking away with a smirk on her face.

What.. just happen? She thought still frozen in shocked.

A deep sigh brought her back to reality as she slowly turned her head to the side. Enlil's head are leaning on her shoulder. Realizing what happened, Erza let out a shaky breath before relaxing herself and lean her back on the ship's side. Letting the girl to sleep on her shoulder.

It was after a few more hours until they reach the Hargeon Port. Enlil didn't woke up even though they finally arrived there causing for Erza to be the one who had carried the girl on her back and walk all the way back at the current guildhall of Fairytail. Everyone was surprised to see them back again but what surprises them more was the sight of the sleeping girl on Erza's back. A relieved look crossed their faces as the scarlet haired mage out Enlil at the infirmary and let Poryluscia check on her. Everyone began crowding the others and asked some questions with Makarov explaining them what happened at the island. After that, Makarov along with Mirajane and Erza left the guild to take care of something that he had promised them before they left that day. Although Macao and Wakaba followed after them.

Lucy decided to stay for another hour before she too left the guild and goes to her own apartment still thinking about the things that happened lately. With everyone getting on their own ways for the day. The guild had gone quiet. Poryluscia who's inside the infirmary watching over the sleeping figure on one of the beds stood up. Her eyes ran over the woman's figure.

After all this years.. you're still the same. Still reckless as ever.. but that's who you are, Enlil..she thought before taking a seat at one of the bed in the room.

Somewhere outside Fiore ...

The strong wind blew everywhere making all the trees sway with it. The air was cold and a lone figure stood there unbothered with the coldness around them. The ground were covered in thick white snow. A crunch were heard as the figure walked through the snowy mountains. With the thick clouds covering the sky the sun can't shine throughout the place. Walking at the edge of the cliff the figure stops from walking as they look at the far distance, a calm look on their face as the wind blew once again.

“ Enlil, huh? ”