20. Aftermath

My body felt light.. like i was floating. I open my eyes and everything were in bright colors making me close it again before waiting for a moment and opening them slowly.

Where am i? Am i dead? I thought before looking at my hands.

You're not’ my eyes widen hearing those familiar voice and i suddenly felt a presence behind me. I turn around slowly and stiffened seeing him again.

“ Servien..” i whispered. He's still the same and my eyes got teary eyed looking at him.

“ What are you doing here, Servien?” i asked, although i am happy from seeing him again. It still doesn't change a fact that he's long gone but now here he is, standing in front of me looking alive as ever.

“ I heard your voice.. ” he said making me look at him, confused on what he's talking about. “ You're asking if it is the time to finally see me again. And the answer is no, Enlil. You still have a long way ahead of you and people needing you”

“ But..” i tried to say something but he cuts me off.

“ But nothing. I know how you felt and you might think that you don't belong there or anywhere.. but the people around you have become your family now, Enlil. Otherwise, you would not have care and sacrificing yourself twice now” he said to me. I fell in silence until i felt him moved a bit, and put his head closer to me.

“ Now.. go and live your life, Enlil. Explore the world with your new family and create more memories with them” he said and that what it takes, as it brightened more making me close my eyes.

But as i open my eyes again, i was met with a wooden ceiling from above. I blinked a little before tilting my head to the side and look around the room. Where am i again? Is this still a dream or something? I thought and tried to sit up but wince as my body ached a bit. Then suddenly, there's a snore. I look at the other bed beside mine and found Natsu sleeping with some bandages around his body. I look down on myself and I'm in the same state as him. With bandages wrapped around my stomach and to my chest. Some are on my arms and one on my head. I stood up slowly and almost fell down when my knees shakes a bit. I felt weak.. it made me blink in surprise. The last time i felt this weak was the time when i just came out from Servien's dimension and found Mavis along with Zera. 

I let out a sigh before making a few steps towards the door. But just as i was about to reach for the nob, it opens and i was met with a surprise face of Erza as she stared back to me.

“ Hey.. Erza” i told her lowly not really sure what to say. She blinks a little before a smile appeared on her face.

“ Enlil, it's good to see you finally awake. You and Natsu has been asleep for three days now” she said.

Silence had fell over us and we both don't really know what to say at the moment and after everything that happened. But my stomach had decided and timed it up exactly when there's someone around.

Grumbles.

My stomach grumbles as Erza chuckles a bit before taking my hand and drag me with her, though not that hard since I'm still hurt and weak.  I don't know where she's taking me but i just let her do it until we stop in front of a long table with different kinds of foods. My mouth watered at the sight resulting another grumbles from my stomach.

“ Hey, Enlil!” i heard Lucy calls my name and my gaze landed on her.

Everyone are here minus Natsu, and she was across from me with a huge smile on her face as she stared at me. I smile back to her before taking a seat but not long after, Natsu appeared saying that he smells some foods and his eyes sparkled seeing the amount of food that is on the table and we all dig in. There's some unfamiliar people along with Simon. Come to think of it, it seems he also knew Erza from back then. I turn my head to Erza and she has a smile on her face as she eats a slice of strawberry cake.

“ Erza..” she turn her head to me. “ Who are these people? I asked and it got everyone's attention to me.

Erza blinks a few times before answering.

“ They are my friends.. before i joined Fairytail” she said. And i turn my head to Simon and the others beside him.

“ Meow! I'm Milliana” the catgirl said making me blink as my eyes landed on the tail that's moving around. Is it real?

“ My name is Wally, it was a pleasure meeting you Ms. Enlil” the guy with block head said bowing his head a little. And i look at the man beside him with blonde hair.

“ I'm Shó and we're an old friend of big sis from the tower” he said and my eyes widen a bit. From the tower? That means..

“ And my name si Simon, although you already know about it. But we haven't had the formal introduction with the things happening back there, it's nice to meet another friend of Erza” Simon said and he was now wearing a proper clothes.

“ Enlil Servien, and I'd like to thank you for what you did back there” i said glancing to Erza's side. The others continues to eat while listening to us but didn't say anything.

“ It was nothing. It's the least i can do to help” Simon said and i nodded my head before taking a bite of my food.

My mind wonders about the things that happened back at the tower and i let out a sigh. Rob..

“ Enlil..” i let out a hum and look at Happy who's staring at me. “ Since you can also use dragon slayer magic, does that mean you can eat golds?”

I blinked.

“ What?” i asked taken a back at his question. Then Erza puts down her spoon and turn to me.

“ Natsu is a Fire Dragon Slayer, and he eats fire to boost his magic” she said and it made me think before i shook my head.

“ I don't think it applies to me. Using my magic constantly, i never had the urge to eat what my element is” i paused for a bit as they all look at me. “ Although maybe it's because, dragons doesn't have the need to and since my magic is literally Servien's it allows me to use it freely”

Erza nodded her head to me but Natsu screamed suddenly about how unfair it is and i can't help but laugh at him. He stopped for a moment before a vein pop on his forehead as he stare at me.

“ Yah! Don't think i forgot it already, Enlil. You blasted me with your magic back at the tower. That hurts!” he screamed with fire escaping his mouth and i look away from him.

Noticing the others curious glance, Natsu told them about what happened and Gray laughs at him. It made Natsu's attention divert to him as the two had started their little fight once again. But it didn't take long as Erza stop it by bumping their heads together making us all laugh.

After that, we decided to enjoy our days together and i bought them some tickets for the arcade since i promise them last time that it would be my treat. Simon and the others were also ecstatic about it and attempted to return it but i brush it off and tell them to enjoy their selves after everything that happened. They all said their gratitude to me and it made me smile seeing the genuine happiness on their eyes. Though it didn't take long as Gray and Natsu decided to time their little fights and starts destroying things.

Sighed. So much for enjoying the day.