61. Judgement

As Hades releases his magic power, Enlil and the others watch with different reactions. Though as Natsu tried to move his body gave up as he falls on his knees still exhaust. Enlil has her eyes wide from the shock as Hades began to speak, telling them that Zeref will awaken when the night has come making her blink a little upon hearing a familiar name and that he will obtain the ‘ Magic of One’.

Lucy gasped as her eyes widen recalling something like that, that her mother once had told her before. And just before she could tell them what is it, Hades activates a spell that can summon a Demon.

Magic surges from the ground and on the rabbles as it started to took its shape. They all watch with fear on their eyes at how dark the magic was, Enlil's pupil shakes seeing a horde of demons appearing around them. She can't believe that Hades have something like that magic on his hands. She can feel the fear crawling inside her but then.. her thoughts were cut off as Natsu regain his composure and tell them that fear isn't evil as it allows them to learn their weaknesses and can help them conquer it and get stronger.

They all stared at him in surprise for a moment before a small smile appeared on their face hearing his words, they took a deep breath and relax their mind in able to think straight and fix their composure.

Hades noticing the change in the atmosphere sends the demon to them all growling and letting out some animalistic sounds.

With her strength and magic hasn't return yet, Enlil runs in front of them before the others followed from behind. She quickly casts a spell as magic circle appear and sends a gold blast to the demon that's on her way. All of them had started to fight against the demons while Hades watch and summon more demons on their way before a loud explosion happen destroying some part of the ship while everyone remains unharmed. Though as the rabbles fell on the ground Enlil takes a leap forward aiming for Hades as she cast a spell, sending it directly to him. Hades widen his eyes at the surprise attack not sensing her presence before he scream loudly and was sent back flying on the ground.

She was about to send another attack but then her eyes widen a bit seeing Natsu already in front of Hades and quickly gave him an uppercut making him stumbled.

Hades were surprise on what's happening, on how his magic seems to depletes until realization hits him. Someone destroyed the Devil's Heart the secret to his power and everything. His eyes widen as Natsu scream loudly and continuously attacks him with punches and kicks. Just then there was a bright light that appeared on the island as the Tenrou tree had once again glowed before it gets back to its original and healthy state bringing back the protection on every Fairytail members.

Enlil blinks a little feeling her magic had return before flexing her hands. A small smile appear on her face before she takes a leap and sends an incoming punch on Hades sending him on the destroyed wall of the ship. He let out a scream of anger as magic surge from him again as veins popped on his face stating that he doesn't want to lose against Makarov. He was about to send an attack to Natsu but Enlil was quick enough as she sends a gold blast directly on his chest making Hades scream out in pain.

There's some crunching sounds as Laxus appeared from the rabbles screaming as he cheered for everyone getting their attention fight off the battle. Everyone seems to be glad seeing him back again as they all scream with mix emotions and determination as they all run forward ready to give their all.

Lucy summons one of the Celestial Spirit as Wendy uses her Sky Dragon Wing's attack. While Gray creates an Ice Bringer as he hits Hades with it. Before Hades could scream Erza was there in seconds and uses her Pentagram sword to hit Hades. Though Natsu was quick to follow as he runs forward and sends the final attack to Hades screaming loudly as he directly hit him with his Crimson Lotus that is fused with Laxus lightning. The attack causes for Hades to get sent out flying before he falls on the ground, completely defeated.