30. Wendy Marvell

I let out a shaky breath and pull my crossed arms to my chest as the carriage shakes a bit bumping to some stones in the road. I can feel the sweats on my body that rolled down as i tried to fight the dizziness unlike Natsu who's face planted on the wooden floor while turning blue as he gagged.

We left the guild earlier and decided to just rent a carriage to get to the said place we're meeting the other teams. Though as soon as i get my feet on board, i was hit with dizziness and my stomach started to churn making me to fall on the seat beside Lucy.

“ Would you be okay, Enlil?” i heard Lucy asked beside me and i nodded my head slightly but doing so, it made me more dizzy that i could help it when my head falls on her lap.

I was about to get off of her but i felt her touch my head and told me to just stay put, which i really appreciate since it's making me more dizzy while leaning my back on the wall.

_______________

Gray, Lucy, Erza and Happy stared at their two friends who's trying hard not to throw up inside the carriage. Natsu was face planted on the wooden floor as his face turned blue and there's sweat all over him.

Meanwhile, Enlil was leaning on the wooden wall with both of her arms crossed on her chest. There's also sweat all over her and they can see how she took a few gulps when the carriage would happen to bump into something. Enlil's lips trembled as her body stiffened and began turning blue. Lucy stared at the girl beside her quite worried and feel pity over their situation. But when Enlil's head falls on her lap, Lucy decided to let the girl rest for a bit and told her to stay put when she's about to get off. Not long after that and Enlil was completely knock out.

Erza stared down on the laying figure of Enlil who's head were on Lucy's lap. She can see how her face would grimace or how it would turn blue if there's another bump in the road and would let out a few groans. Deep inside her, she felt bad for the girl's situation and can't help but felt pity too seeing how the girl were suffering just by riding on a carriage, same with Natsu. Then everything that happens a week ago came to her mind. She had been thinking about it and realized how unfair she is to the girl. It wasn't really her fault that Jellal had died, it was his own decision that took his own life and she was just mad, angry that she doesn't have time to talk to him even for a bit before it happened, and resulted for her to put the blame on Enlil instead.

Erza let out a sigh as her gaze landed on Enlil's sleeping face. Thinking that, after they completed their mission to take down Oracion Seis, she will talk to her and apologize. Though there's a nagging feeling inside her that tells her she's forgetting something but can't quite remember what that is making her sigh again.

After a few more minutes the carriage had finally stop, telling them that they arrived. Natsu jumped suddenly causing them to get shocked as they watch as the dragon slayer celebrates that it stop moving before running outside. Gray let out a few curses before following after him making Erza chuckle. Lucy had a smile on her face before she looks down on the still sleeping figure of Enlil. Hoping that it's easy to wake her up.

__________

I fluttered my eyes open feeling that there's someone shaking me softly. Then my eyes met Lucy's own and she smiled at me before telling me that we had arrived. I get off of her muttering a quick apology but she brushes it off saying that she doesn't mind making me smile at her before following the others.

I let out a sigh before taking a deep breath calming myself after my moment of suffering on the way here.

My eyes fell on the tall building, Makarov said to us that the place are owned by Bob and staring at it now. I think it's a bit too much if this will be just our meeting place. A castle? Though it seems like Natsu didn't mind seeing as he storm inside followed by Happy who's flying beside him. Then Lucy turn to me before we both walked inside too following after Erza and Gray.