37. Timed Poison

" What was that? Poryluscia looks a lot more serious than i ever see her" Gray asked as soon as Makarov and Poryluscia was out of their sight.

Everyone at the guild continue what they are doing but Gray Natsu, Lucy and Happy all go sit together at one table still staring at the door.

" I wonder if something happens.." Lucy muttered softly.

Erza walks to her friends and was followed by Wendy and Charle. They took a seat and joined the conversation as Lucy starts talking to the young girl with them. Natsu then quickly stood up, seemingly had remembered something as a grin form on his face and his eyes twinkling in excitement.

" Hold on! Enlil said that she will fight me when we get back. I can't wait!" He said holding out his fist in the air.

" Aye!"

The others heard him say it, turn their heads away while letting out a sigh, knowing how Natsu enjoys fighting.

" Come to think of it. Why didn't she even go with us anyway?" Wendy asked a little bit confused as Lucy turns to her and gives her a smile.

" Maybe she's tired" that's what all she said making the others to look away.

The guild are still buzzing with everyone's voice as they continue to celebrate. After some time, Lucy stood up deciding that it was time for her to go home but not before asking Mira for a slice of chocolate cake. Natsu did the same saying that he will come with her grinning widely that makes Lucy to let out a sigh and in the end, all of them decide to just go on Lucy's apartment but this time with Wendy and Charle who's excited yet nervous about the thought of crashing on someone's apartment.

The group had started to walk on the streets with Gray and Natsu who gets on their little fight, only for Erza to sighed and bumps their head together stopping the two. It baffled Wendy as she let out a scream seeing them fall on the ground but Lucy convince her that it's not serious and just a way to stop those two from causing trouble which the girl has nodded her head slowly.

It didn't take them long until they reach the apartment building and Lucy led them inside and up the stairs.

" You all can go inside my room, i will just gave this to Enlil since she doesn't get to celebrate with us" Lucy said holding up the cake on her hand.

The others nodded their head but Erza steps forward after having a battle of her thoughts.

" I'll come with you. I think Enlil and I have something to talk about " she said making everyone to turn their head at her.

" Ahm.. can i also go with you? I want to thank her again for what she did" Wendy asked staring at Erza with hopeful eyes as the scarlet mage gave her a soft smile and nods her head.

" Okay! How about we all go and just crash on her room instead?" Natsu said with a wide grin, making the others to think about it before nodding their head since three of them had already decide to go next door and so, why not just go there with them?

They all starts walking again with Lucy still taking the lead but when they got outside of Enlil's room. Their eyes fell on the open door making them stop for a moment. It was strange for the girl to leave her door open widely, even though most of the time they are here, still Enlil always asked them to close the door and do not leave it open. A sudden feeling came to them as they all come inside and look around the room. It doesn't look like someone had rob the room seeing all the things still properly put on their rightful places. But then.. something caught their attention. A ripped cloth. Erza bend down and take it on her hand, she had seen a cloth like that before. And it was the same with one of Enlil's sleeping clothes, making her blink until her eyes fell on the bed. She notice that the cover were slightly crumpled and moved at the edge making her narrow her eyes.