36. Markings

I let out a sigh before letting myself fall on my bed, face first. All the things that happened came back to me after we destroy Nirvana.

After we got out of Nirvana, it wasn't that long until Rune Knights had arrived and arrested Hoteye. Everyone was against it at first and even Jura, but Hoteye told us that he wants to start over before he can face his brother again when he sees him. And it turns out block head.. Wally from the Tower of Heaven is his brother. It all came as a shock to us but after that he chose to go with the council's men voluntarily.

But it all didn't end there, Jellal also got arrested and charged for high treason against the country. It causes a tension as Natsu began to fight with them saying that they shouldn't arrest him until Gray had also join and defended Jellal. I just stood there that time as i watch them fought for him. My eyes then fell on Erza and i can see the heavy look on her face and how hard it is before she told them to stop. I was surprised about it, but i can see Jellal gave her a small smile before he walks to the Rune Knights.

Though he turns around again and said something about Scarlet, a name that he had given to Erza just like the color of her hair. The Rune Knights left after that and we also made our way to Cait Shelter.

Who would have thought that a whole village and guild like Cait Shelter held some deep secrets. When the sun had risen, a secret were revealed that baffled us completely. Everyone in the guild were nothing but an illusion that was created just for Wendy. It was a very heart touching scene.. knowing the things that Roubou had done for Wendy and heartbreaking too. Seeing Wendy cry as she scream loudly when Roubou's last remnants has vanished, it brought tears to my eyes and felt my throat closing as a lump appeared.

After that Wendy and Charle was invited to join our guild by Erza.

Sigh.

I close my eyes again, still feeling tired from all the fights that happened and using my healing magic to some of them who got wounded badly when Christina crashed on the ground. Wendy was surprised to know that i could also use healing magic, but i told her that i can only heal a flesh wound unlike hers that can be use to almost everything.

It was almost twelve at noon and we just arrived some time earlier, i told them that I'll go straight ahead to my apartment to which they didn't question me and just let me be. But before i go, i already give Wendy a welcoming hug knowing that she will be a member of Fairytail soon. And after that, i go on separate way with them and go home.

My eyes are starting to get heavy as i made myself comfortable on my bed but before i could fall asleep there's something that clicks on my mind.

Five seconds..’

I furrowed my eyebrows as i seat up on my bed, blinking a little. Five seconds of what? I asked to myself, wondering why i keep hearing a voice saying something like that.

I let out another sigh and was about to lay down again but a loud gasp escapes from me as a hot and burning feeling appear on my side. I let out a groan as my knees hits the floor. I can feel the sweat that's starting to build up upon my face and my whole body felt like i was burning in pain.

What's happening?

I touch my side and hold my clothes before ripping the cloth on my side area, my eyes then widen in shock upon seeing a black markings on my body and it's spreading fast. Then my eyes fell on two holes, like a teeth has pierce my flesh and my eyes widen as images started to appear on my mind.

It was the time when Nirvana got to me.. Cobra was there and his snake. Although i am unconscious that time i can still smell them but just before i could go deep in my slumber i felt something like a pinch to my side. It must be it.. the snake had probably bit me.