29. Allied Forces

When i came back to the guild, everyone was present, even the team Natsu and I'm surprised that they got here so fast before me. I guess the job must be not that hard then. I can see them all just enjoying their selves while Mira, Lucy and Natsu are talking about something and there's a few words floating in the air as Mira starts to write again and encircling a word. Lucy seems so focus about it as the three were busy on their conversations.

Sigh.

I walk inside the guild and smile to everyone as they greeted me and i wave to some of them before i made my way at the counter. There's another barmaid assigned behind it and i smile at her before asking for a cold drink to which she smiled back to me and quickly turn around to get my drink.

I turn my head a bit, overhearing what topic the three are talking and was confused when i heard something about Ballam Alliance, Eisenwald, Tartaros and Oracion Seis. Though what really caught my attention was the mention of it being a Dark Guild and a very dangerous one. Then Mira talked about Oracion Seis having a small number of members for a guild. I can hear Macao join in and told Lucy to not be bother about them since they have small numbers of guild members but Mira quickly intercepts it. Saying that despite of having a small number of members, Oracion Seis is a very dangerous guild.

Then suddenly, Makarov appeared saying something about taking down Oracion Seis. His face were serious and it made me frown a bit and also curious. It wouldn't have been a coincidence that Lucy and Mira were talking about the said guild and with what Makarov just say, did it?

I look at Makarov as he gets on the counter and calls for everyone's attention. I can see Natsu, Lucy and Mira walks a bit closer before Makarov cleared his throat making us to fall in silence. Then he starts to announce about taking down the Oracion Seis and the reason behind it. Though what really had surprise us is when he said something about joining forces from the other guilds. It causes a few argument between Natsu and Makarov, saying that Fairytail could take them down but Makarov wasn't having it. He silenced Natsu saying that his decision was final and then he told us which guild would be in the allied forces.

My ears perked up when i heard Blue Pegasus being one of them, meaning some of Bob's guild members would be with us, along with Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter. Then Makarov starts telling us who will be the candidates for Fairytail, to which i already knew. At a time like this, there's only one group who can go against anyone else, team Natsu. I smiled a bit and took a sip on my drinks before i heard something that surprise me.

“ And also.. Enlil” Makarov said making me turn my head to him. He was already staring at me and i can see on his face that he was serious about it, leaving me no room to argue.

I let out a sigh and turn my head away before downing my drink and leave the stool.

“ When are we leaving, master?” i can hear Erza asked him as Makarov turn to her.

“ Right now” he said.

“ Oh right! Here we come. Fairytail will beat your asses, Oracion Seis!” Natsu exclaimed as he raises his fist before a fire appeared and i shook my head at him. Always excited for a fight, eh..

We bid them all goodbyes before we left the guild. Lucy and I go our separate ways to Natsu, Gray and Erza since we need to get ready first. We're walking in silence, though i can feel her stare at me once in a while, making me sigh.

“ What is it, Lucy?” i asked and she blinked in surprised before a red tint appear on her face for being caught.

“ Ahm.. I'm just wondering” she started before looking in front “.. what really happened between you and Erza that it causes you to avoid each other. Honestly, Gray and Natsu are too but we stayed in silence since we didn't want to complicate more things. But seeing you drifting apart from us.. it made us feel like we also did something” she said making me blink as i turn my head to her.

I let out a sigh and stare ahead. There's a silence for a moment before i decided to break it.

“ It's me..” i told her making her turn her head back to me. “ i have done something that is unforgivable”

“ Eh?! What did you do?” she asked in surprised, her eyes had widen a bit as she look at me.

I took a deep breath and look at the sky as the things that happened at the tower came back to me.

“ I was too late.. back at the tower, Erza was about to sacrifice herself but i stop it before she could do so, and i let Simon take her away after i knocked her out. ” i said and pause a bit.

“ But when the tower is about to explode i.. i was about to consume all the power before it could happen. But i am too late.. seems like the old Jellal that Erza knew from childhood has been freed from darkness and had already fused himself with the tower before he send it out in the sky. Though i got some of it and still caused damaged to me, imagine what happened to Jellal who fused with it” i told her as her eyes widened and she let out a gasp. 

“ H..He ..” she stuttered and i nodded my head at her.

“ He is. And Erza had been hating me for it..” i said and let out a sigh. “ Though i couldn't really blame her. I could really have done something and save him too, or if i didn't knocked and push Erza away.. maybe she could have saved him and didn't die”

Lucy looked at me horrified after hearing what really had happen at the tower after they fled.

“ B..but it wasn't really your fault..-”

“ It's my own decision that causes it to happen, Lucy” i said cutting her off as i turn my head to her and look at her directly in the eyes. “ I made a mistake. My own decisions had costs a life of others and that's something unforgivable. I'm a Keeper and my job is to protect and to ensure the safety of everyone, and i failed to do so. And because of that it was right for Erza to be angry or hate me for i also hate myself for what i have done”

I told her and there's a silence that fell on us as we reach our apartment building. After telling her that I'll just meet her outside, i turn my back on her before i go to my own room to get myself ready before we head out to meet our allied team.

____________

Lucy Heartfilia stares at the dark blue haired girl as the things she had said echoes in her mind. Now she understood what's causing their two friends to ignore each other, she can't help but think about everything that has been said to her. On how it is Enlil's fault that Jellal didn't survive and how Enlil felt about it. Guilt must be eating herself for what happened and she can't help but feel sad on one of her friends.

Lucy let out a sigh before she too, goes on her room and packed her things and get ready. She have a feeling that something is about to happen soon and that this, Oracion Seis will cause more trouble than they could have imagine.