42. Gildarts

It's been a few days after the Cherry Blossom and everything was back on normal again with some of the members doing jobs or just chilling at the guild. Though team Natsu have no job for today so it was safe to say that i am safe.. or so i thought..

“ Enlil! Fight me!”

I let out a sigh hearing Natsu's voice. Though if i remember, i made a promise to him back then that i will fight him when we get back. So i guess, i don't have any excuse for this, this time then.

I turn my body around and look at him who's fist was still raise in front of him.

“ Okay” i told him before getting of from my seat.

I think everyone had hear it since they all turned their heads at me with a surprise look on their faces. Same with Erza, Lucy, Gray and Wendy.

“ Oi.. is she serious?”

“ I wonder who will win”

“ Fighting, Natsu!”

I can hear them say it as there's a grin that form on his face and his eyes are sparkling with excitement.

“ Ready to get your ass beaten up, Enlil?” he said to me which i answer with a smirk on my face.

“ Or it could be the other way round” i told him as silence had fell inside the guild.

There was no sound as everyone waited for what will happen next until Natsu took a step forward and charge at me.

“ Here i come!” he yells as his fist were coated on fire.

I let out a sigh and look at him again. He's predictable...

“ Just so you know Natsu. I have live longer than you, therefore there's still a lot of things you didn't know about me and my magic ” i told him.

And when he's near me, i spit on the ground just as he steps on it and suddenly his face smack the ground. The others widen their eyes upon witnessing it and Natsu tried to get back on his feet. Though he looks at his foot in confusion when it didn't budge at all.

“ What the..? Why can't i lift my feet?” he exclaimed still trying to make it move.

I walk to his direction and look down on him, before my eyes fell on his foot that's stuck on the ground.

“ Oh.. it's just my spit, a dragon's spit to be exact. Anything it has touches would be stuck on it for an hour” i told him making his eyes widen a bit before he starts complaining.

But i cuts him off as he stare at me again. And this time, he was back on his feet which is still stuck on the ground.

“ And another thing is.. Servien, can really use some of other elements and so.. with this i hope you stop asking me for a fight then” i said and raise my hand before balling it into a fist as gold flame started to surround it, making his eyes widen in surprise.

“ Gold Dragon's Fire, Unbreakable Fist!” i said before sending a punch at his direction. It hits him in the face and was sent back on the far wall as the wooden floor got destroy a bit when the wood he's standing got ripped. Oops...

A silence fell over the guild before i make my way to where the rest of team Natsu are sitting. Their eyes follows me as i take a seat beside Lucy and in front of Erza.

“ I didn't know you could use fire” Lucy said to me in surprise and the others also nodded their head at me, making me rub the back of my head.

“ I actually can use some of the other elements too but i don't use it so often.. besides i still don't know the full extent of this power Servien has given me” i told them sheepishly and i can see that they're surprised about it.

They didn't ask me anything anymore and just continue what they are doing. And after some time, Natsu came while grinning widely and starts grilling me with questions on how can i use fire. And so i told him everything as the others listened as well not until Erza interrupts me and i look at her.

“ How come i didn't see you use your sword anymore? I don't think I've ever seen you with it again after Phantom” she said to me.

I look at her, baffled and dumbfounded. Did she really had forgotten about it? I thought as i stare at her face and there's no hint that she remembers.

Sighed. I didn't know she's capable of forgetting things so easily. But now that i think of it, i had started to get used to me using my magic all the time that i also forgotten that i have a sword. I let out another sigh and just told her that i may have like using my magic at all and decide to use it more often, which she nodded her head in agreement.

There was a complete silence after that and the guild seems to have calm down a bit not until my ears perked up upon hearing some voices from outside. The members had also jumps in happiness as if they knew what's happening making me furrow my eyebrows at them and look at Erza, asking her what's happening but then, she just gave me a small chuckle before telling us to go outside since Wendy asked about ‘ Gildarts shift’ the we heard.

Though she told us that the strongest member of Fairytail was coming back after three years of being gone, making me furrow my eyebrows upon hearing it.

Gildarts? Why does it sounds so familiar to me?

The guild started to shook as some of the members had gone outside to see this person, including Lucy and Wendy along with Charle. Though i just stayed to where i am and took a sip on my drink but as the moment had passed. My eyes hardened as my eyebrows twitch slightly.

This smell..

I turn my body around and my eyes fell on a tall figure of a man with red hair and has a sack on his back, wearing some black tight suit. He was in front of Mira and just after she moves away, i flew in front of him and raise my fist before throwing a punch on his direction which he paired up with his own fist.

The impact made the tables and chairs to get destroyed as they all screamed in shock. But my eyes and attention remains on the man in front who's also glaring back at me.

“ You..” he said letting out a low growl and i smirk at him.

“ Didn't expect to see you again, pervert red hair” i told him before stepping out a little when i hear Makarov.

Then I let out a huff when he asked why and how did i know this man, making me scoff as i cross my arms to my chest.

“ Oh.. this pervert guy tried to take a peep on me back in the mountains when I'm about to take a bath” i told him and sees everyone stare at him in shock. Lucy was also surprised about it and Erza.. well, i don't know what reaction is that but her face looks blank when i said it.

“ And i told you, I'm trying to find a bathroom and besides, you turn all my magazines to ashes!” he exclaimed while there's a vein that pops on his forehead.

“ How can he finds a bathroom in the mountains anyway” i heard Lucy mumbles a bit.

Makarov let out a sigh and told us to put aside our quarrel for a moment and he welcomed Gildarts back. It ends up with us celebrating his returns but then before it could goes on, he decided to leave the guild and said that he wants to get some rest before walking to the side and causes the wall to crushed instantly.

Sigh. I use my magic to fix it and every tables and chairs that got destroyed earlier as i saw in the corner of my eyes that Natsu follows after Gildarts and doing the same too. I shook my head at him but fix the mess that he left before moving back to where Erza and rest are.