17. Pillow Fight

That night, after the confrontation of Team Natsu and Mira with me, and with Lucy dragging me to the same apartment building she was living. I was settling in just right.

Turning off the shower and wrapping a towel over my body, i step out under the shower but before i could take another step i froze. Sensing some people inside my apartment and those familiar scents. Suddenly, i remember what Lucy had told me, about the others always breaking in on her apartment and making their selves feel at home. I pinch the bridge of my nose before requipping my self with some sleeping clothes and get out.

Just as i opened the door, i was met with a sight in front of me.

“ Yo!” Natsu said grinning widely to me with his hand raised.

He was sitting on the floor while Gray, for once had his clothes on and also sitting on the floor across from Natsu. Lucy was sitting on the sofa and have a small smile on her face, while Erza was sitting comfortably on a single chair and sipping through a cup of tea.

Sighed.

“ If Lucy didn't told me about this habit of yours, i might have react badly knowing that there's people breaking in on my apartment” i said as i walked inside and take a seat beside Lucy. Happy was seated at the table and eating some fish. I don't know where he get it but it's not my business anymore.

I look around my room, scanning every corner before i turn my attention to them.

“ What are you all doing here anyway?” i asked.

Erza put the cup on the table and look at me.

“ We were actually at Lucy's apartment, but Natsu here said that he caught your scent and that you're near this place. Then Lucy told us that you are also living here now, so we decided to make a visit” she said smiling a bit.

It's not even a whole day and I've already got some people visiting my place.. this is why i didn't let Makarov know where I'm living before..  Sigh. I look at the clock, and it says that it's already passed ten o'clock.

“ Oh.. and we are also having a sleepover here” Erza said.

Blinked. SAY WHAT?!

My lips parted as i stared at her. These guys.. they act like we've been friends for a long time now.

____________

FORT TERM, WESTERN MAGNOLIA

I let out a scream kicking the bandit on his stomach,making him flew and hit the wall. I look around and sees a lot of bodies laying around. Sigh.

“ It's clear” i heard Lucy said making me turn around.

“ Tell me why am i here again and kicking some butts” i said before letting out another sigh. There's a scream from somewhere and a thud.

“ That's because.. we want you to come with us” Erza said as she appears from behind the wall. Natsu and Gray also walked closer to us and we all left the old hide out of those bandits.

I don't really know how i got dragged in with them. I was just relaxing at my apartment when they barges in and told me that we're going on a job. And the next thing i know, i was inside the train and trying not to throw up. Seems like, having a dragon slayer magic has its weakness too. They explained to me that transportation is every dragon slayer's weakness. And it finally dawned to me what happened before back at Tenrou island. When i get myself on the ship and suddenly feeling all weak and felt like my stomach was twisting from the inside.

My stomach dropped at the thought of riding on a train again. I gulped slightly and stare ahead of me. There's smoke coming from the hideout of those bandits, probably Natsu's doing since he's the only one that can cause more damages than the rest of us.

The wind blew in our direction, making my dark blue hair flew in front of my face. Then Lucy suggests something about taking it easy and get ourselves to relax at some spa. The good thing is.. the place are just a walk distance so it was a relief for Natsu and I, knowing that we won't be in some transportation and suffer. And that's where we are now.. i let out a sigh and let myself relax as my body were under the pressure of the warm water coming from the fountain. Though it's weird since the water is in some color of red. I rested my back on the stone wall. The water just reaching the place above my chest and i tried not to look in front of me. Lucy and Erza have a nice body and since we're all butt naked here, I'm kinda insecure about mine since i have a lot of scars over my body.

After the relaxing warm bath that i have, i tied the robe in my body. Securing it before walking outside to find the others. I can hear some voices and thuds and just as i slide the door open, i was hit by a pillow straight to my face. I blinked in shocked when it fell in front of me and sees Erza looking at me in surprise. And then suddenly there's another one that hit me on the side of my head making me turn my gaze to them and found Natsu grinning at me. A smirk appeared on my face before i took the pillow in front of me and throw it to them. That's what it took as a pillow fight happened, after that relaxing bath.

__________

Tch.

I glared at Erza and she was doing the same thing to me. We're back at the camp site and there's a tension around us. Gray and Natsu was bickering at the side and there's some bandages covering some parts of their body. I wince slightly as i tried to clench my jaw before glaring at Erza's direction.

I have a few bandages wrapped around my body and the same thing goes with Erza. I never knew pillow fights could cause some serious injury, but if you will go at it with these people, then you should never expect something not to happen. These group is a walking trouble and unfortunately, i got dragged in. 

“ Shut up!” Lucy's voice breaks me out of my thoughts. She's been different ever since she came back that night when she decided not to join our pillow fight when she got hit by four pillows coming her way.

Gray and Natsu apologize while trembling and stopped their bickerings. I was surprised at it. From what Lucy had told me before it's Erza who can only stop those two. But seeing her doing the same thing, i guess she wasn't really in the mood.

Sighed.

“ Where have you been these past few days, Enlil?” i heard Makarov asked and i turn to look at him.

I scoffed. “ As if you didn't know” i said making him grinned at me and i shook my head.

“ These guys has been dragging me everywhere with them, care to tell me why that is?” i raised my eyebrows at him. Makarov clears his throat a bit and i waited for his answer.

“ I told them that you haven't been doing anything aside from those long years of job and training yourself to become stronger” he said. “ You need to loosen up and relax a bit, Enlil. You should start doing some normal things that normal mage has been doing. Go out with their friends and just enjoy their day and company”

I didn't say anything. My mind goes back from before, when it's just Mavis, Zera and I back at Tenrou island. And then the time when we met Yuri, Precht and Warrod, and become their friends. Our memories flashes on my mind and i shook my head. Pushing it away and look around the camp site. I can see everyone has their own group, doing everything together.. laugh and fooling around. Then my eyes turned to Natsu and Gray, who started helping the others carrying some stones and competing on who can carry much. I let out a sigh and my gaze landed on Erza, listening to what.. i think Bisca is saying to her before my gaze fell on Lucy who's still not on her mood.

These guys have their own circle of friends.. someone that they can rely on. I wonder if i could also have those.. i thought. Then i heard Natsu calling for me, he was gesturing for me to get closer to them and i get on my feet before walking to them with a small smile on my face.

Maybe i can.. with this group..