22. Harvest Festival

“ Ahm.. could you add another one of those bread, please?” i said to the lady as she packed all the breads I'm buying.

Waking up this morning, i found out that there's no food left in my pantry anymore. Erza and the others must have ate them all when they keep coming unannounced to my apartment. I let out a sighed and thanked the lady as she gave me the paper bag. And as i turn around, i caught sight of Mira and Makarov walking together as they passed me.

“ Oh! Mirajane! Makarov!” i said calling their name. They both stop from walking and turn around, their eyes fell on me and i can see the surprise look on their faces.

“ Hey, Enlil” Mira greets me with a smile which i returned. I jog to them and we started walking together.

“ What's with all the food, Enlil?” Makarov asked eyeing the paper bag on my arms and i let out a sigh.

“ Those guys has been breaking in on my apartment and ate all the foods i stock” i said dryly and Mira blinks at me in surprise.

“ Team Natsu?” she asked and i nodded my head at her before looking around. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing everyone putting decorations everywhere.

I heard Makarov laugh and i turn to him. He also have a paper bag on his arms which were filled with rolled papers while Mira's have long breads with them.

“ I heard that Natsu, Gray and Erza has been doing the same with Lucy's. I think they consider you as part of their team now, Enlil” he said making me stop from walking, shocked. They did?

I agree with master. After all, they keep dragging you with them everywhere and it seems like Erza is fond of you” Mira said and i look at her confused. She's grinning widely at me and Makarov chuckles a bit before we started walking again.

I let out a sigh before my eyes fell on everyone again.

“ What's with decorations? Everyone seems excited about something and they have been all busy putting all these things” i asked in no one particular observing them.

“ It's for the Harvest Festival that will happen few days from now” i heard Mira said and i turn to them.

“ Harvest Festival? Since when something like that is happening?” i asked and Mira looks at me in surprise.

“ You don't know what Harvest Festival is?” she asked me in shocked and i just shrug my shoulders at her before looking away. I heard Makarov let out a heavy sigh but i continue to look around us.

“ Enlil weren't present when people in Magnolia had started to celebrate it. She was away for decades that she usually missed a lot of things that happened ” Makarov explained to her and i scoff.

“ Why does it sounds like it was my fault for missing something like that” i grumble to myself and can't help the pout that appears in my face.

Mira cooed at me, while Makarov told her a few more things about myself or what i have been doing all those years that I'm gone. We continue to walked until i told them that my apartment has a different route. I bid them both a goodbye and starts heading back to my apartment.

I'm still wearing my usual armor suit and my boots let out a sound as it hit the pavement. The wind blew softly making my hair sway a bit as i let it fall on my shoulders. Taking my time from walking while looking around, a small smile appeared on my face as i remember what Mira and Makarov told me about Erza and the others considering me as their friends. It's like team Makarov all over again and i can't help but feel a slight deja vu for it. I let out a sigh as i reach the apartment building and get inside. But as i open the door of my room.. what welcomed me was something that i should start getting used to.