54. Enlil vs RustyRose

A heavy breath escapes from me as i panted heavily and my eyes were trained on RustyRose not far from me. We've been fighting for a few minutes now and i admit that it's hard fighting against him especially since he continues to summon such things and i also prevent those from causing any harm to Levy and the others.

Fighting with unfocused attention was really hard that it causes me to get distracted and get hit when my attention goes at the camp and sees some of those beasts he summoned resulting for me to go and try to at least protect them. Although i can see that Levy was trying her best to fight some of them, still it wasn't enough if they swarm the camp.

I took a deep breath before releasing it again and try to calm myself as i close my eyes for a bit, letting the air to brush against my skin.

“ Such a shame.. ” RustyRose said suddenly making me to look back at him and narrow my eyes.

“ I thought about fighting against the She Devil but i guess you could do fine for now, I'll just wait for her to wake up and by that time.. you're already on your last feet same with the other girl” he said before looking to where Levy is.

I clench my jaw and balled my fist as i starts feeling the same hot sensation i felt from earlier. These guys didn't just intrudes our island but they also cause pain on everyone. I don't know how many are there that are like him but they should know not to mess with Fairytail.

My eyes harden as i casted a spell and send it to him.

Gold Dragon Explosion!”

The ground beneath him glowed as it explodes and i can hear the scream that comes from him, and honestly it was satisfying to hear it after all the things they have done to others. I let out a sigh as my eyes fell on Levy who gave me a small smile, but then my eyes moves back to where RustyRose had fell and sees him already back on his feet.

He lifts up his hand while glaring at me and his expression had change to something more dark. My eyes narrowed at him and waited for what he will gonna do.

“ I guess i have no choice then..” he said lowly. “ You are a great opponent.. therefore i must take you seriously. Come forth.. oh mighty beast and let the blood spill on your hands!”

He said before a magic circle appear and my eyes widen in shock upon seeing what he had summon this time.

“ A.. A Dragon?” i can hear Levy's voice but my attention was on the thing in front of me.

My lips parted a bit while staring at the big dragon beast in front of me. It was standing there proudly with its body that looks like it was made of metals and it kinda reminds me of Dorma Anim that we fought back at Edolas. Then my eyes widen more as i saw its tail coming my way and about to hit me, it was fast despite of its size and i felt the impact of the tail as it hits me directly making me flew for a good amount of distance from the camp, destroying the trees from where i had landed.

I gasped in pain feeling like my body got hit by a boulder and feel the pain surge throughout my body. I can also tell that there's some bones that got broken as i taste some metallic on my mouth as i cough a bit causing some droplets of blood to come out. I heard Levy scream my name and i tried to push myself up little by little since both my arms were shaking. Though after a moment of trying i finally did it and slowly stood up as i try to balance myself.

Shit..

I let out a wince as my side started to ache and i took a deep breath trying to push the pain away and took a stance taking a large amount of air. 

“ Gold Dragon Roar!”

The golden blast flew straightaway to the beast and it hits directly on its stomach causing for it to move backwards from the impact. Though i didn't wait anymore for it to make its comeback as i flew and jump from it before i took another stance while in the air as magic circle appear above my head with both my hands raise in the sky.

“ GOLD DRAGON SECRET ART: GODSBLAST!”

I scream loudly before a gold blast came down from the sky and it hits the dragon beast making it scream in pain. The blast was a little bit different this time, it was two times more stronger from before since i put more magic with that attack. And as the blast disappear.. the dragon beast dissipates making me sigh in relief as i landed on the ground but wince slightly before my hands goes to my side.

My eyes then fell on RustyRose who's eyes are wide in shock with his mouth agape. He blinks a little before his eyes fell on me still with a look of shock written on his face.

“ Y..You.. H..How did you manage to defeat my beast!” he exclaimed and i can see the anger on his eyes as he gritted his teeth together.

I smirk a little causing his eyes to narrow at me.

“ I'm a dragon keeper.. although that wasn't a real dragon, still those beast you have summoned are not enough to kill me or rather.. you're not strong enough to defeat me” i told him feeling a bit smug and i can see the surprise look on his face before it turns to rage.

He let out a growl before he charges at me and attempt to punch me with his beast arm but i quickly move aside and gave him a round kick making him flew on the trees. A wince escapes from me again and i guess i shouldn't put too much pressure on my body since it's started to get harder to breathe this time.

I look up a bit and my eyes widen as i was met with a quick punch on my face making me flew on a tree, though from the corner of my eyes i can see him about to attack me again so i readied myself and when he charges at me again, i blasted him with my magic making him scream in pain before he fell on the ground. I panted heavily and put my hands against my chest trying to steady my breathing and calm down a bit.

I carefully took a deep breath before i step forward to where RustyRose had landed and look down on his figure as he continues to lay there. My jaw clench a bit trying to think of something before i settled with one and gulp a little.

“ What's your real intention for coming here?”

_____________

RustyRose grin at the girl once the question reach his ears. The same glint on his eyes also reappear and he let out a few chuckles making Enlil to narrow her eyes at the man in front of her.

“ I knew you would ask that.. ” he said and pause a bit before smirking at the girl. “ though our goal are not something we need to hide since no matter what happen we will achieve it and you fairies are just a few bugs that's on our way that we need to eradicate”

Enlil didn't say anything and continue to listen at the man who's still laying on the ground. Hearing all the things he's revealing to her and makes her eyes widen in shock upon hearing them all.

“ Z..Zeref?” she exclaimed in shock after she heard the man explained what their true reason is for invading the island.

RustyRose's gaze fell on her again and with a look of seriousness on his face he confirmed what Enlil said causing for the girl's mouth to open a little bit, speechless on what has been revealed to her. Turns out.. Grimoire Heart's goal was to inquire Zeref to join them and lead them to a world where none magic users can't live, a world that is impossible to achieve.

Enlil stood there still in shock but after a moment of thinking, she pull herself together and was about to look at the man again but a loud gasp escapes from her as her eyes widen in full shock with her mouth agape.

“ And we will start with you Fairies.. the world wouldn't need you anymore” RustyRose said lowly.

Enlil took a breath as her lips move but no words had left her mouth before her eyes landed on something from her chest having felt the burning feeling and pain from it. Her eyes widen more seeing his arm digging on her flesh as it get pass through her armor and feeling the claws cutting inside her. She can feel some blood had trick down from the corner of her mouth as a loud scream were heard from behind them.

Levy stared in horror seeing what happened as RustyRose stab Enlil with his hand that turns into claw when he used the opportunity of Enlil in a state of shock. Her eyes shakes a bit as tears started to pour on her eyes seeing as Enlil's arms had fall on her sides and her knees gave up and landed on the ground. Rustyrose pulled his bloodied hands away and stare at Enlil who's eyes are still open before her body fell backwards on the ground with a thud.

“ ENLIL!!