13. Enlil vs Aria

“ It's you” i said, glaring at them.

The person i was looking for stood near the staircase with his hands clasp together and the weird thing is, he has bandages on his eyes but there were tears flowing in them. It was him, the person who drained Makarov of his magic power based on the smell i trace from him.

“ I don't think i know what you're talking about. Given that i don't know who you are, that is” he said with a hint of confusion on his voice which make me glare at him more.

I tighten my hold on the sword and held it out in front of me, making a stance.

“ Just someone that will let you pay for what you did!”  i exclaimed before taking a leap towards him.

My eyes widen a bit before i force my feet on the ground and backflips a few times away from him. So he can use Air magic... I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

“ What's the matter, i though you're going to let me pay for something?” he said with a smirk on his face and there's a hint of taunting on his voice but i brushed it off before straightening my body as i stood up.

“ So you can use Air Magic, huh?” i said making him chuckle.

The guild started to shake and tilt to the side, and for a moment there's loud crumbling that were heard until it disappear and the shaking had stopped. What happened...

“ I am impressed that you managed to sense it that easily and get away with my Airspace. You almost fell for it or you would be on the same fate with Fairytail's master, Makarov.” he said grinning at me darkly.

I know he's trying to look for any reaction from me, so i set my face in stone and didn't let my emotions to show. I look at him like i was bored and to add it up, i let out a yawn, a complete coincidence before staring at him again. And i think he didn't like those, since there's a tension that grows suddenly in the air and before i knew it. I felt something coming my way and quickly jumped to the side. There's a wooshing sounds as the ground got slice with something invisible, Air. He's using air as something like blades and it was a good thing that i can sense it or my body would be turned into pieces.

He stood over there, but this time he wasn't crying. I think he's starting to get serious...

“ I am Aria, leader of Phantom's Element Four and no one has gotten away from me, alive” he said as he starts unrolling the bandage around his eyes.

The pressure in the air starts to get high and i tighten my hold on the sword in my hand. He let the bandage falls to the ground before opening his eyes, and there's a weird symbols on it. I watched it turned into four pieces on each eyes, as the air around us became tense. Suddenly, a tornado appeared around me. Making my eyes wide as it caught me by surprise.

Shit!

I can feel the amount of magic that was used on it and i planted my feet firmly on the ground, not wanting to get sucked on it. The loud wooshing sound coming from it and how fast it is caused some dust to fly everywhere.

“ No one has ever gotten away with my Airspace tornado, and i will shred you into pieces!” he exclaimed before the magic grows more and i gritted my teeth in annoyance, before i let out a sighed as a smirk appear on my face.

He looks at me in confusion.

“ You think, Air can hurt me?” i scoffed before looking directly into his eyes with my golden red eyes that is glowing, the same color that i always sees on Servien..

The tornado around me starts to dissolve until it turned into nothingness making him stare at me in shocked.

“ What?!.. my magic!” he exclaimed in shocked.