33. Nirvana's True Form

I let out a groan as my body felt like i am in pain, it made me confused since as what i can remember i didn't fought with anyone that harms me. So why does it felt like i got hit by a boulder?

I open my eyes a bit and blink a few times since my sight was slightly blurry. But my eyes fell on the bright light making me widen my eyes as i sat up and  stared at it wide eyed. Nirvana!

Then i remember those black smoke from earlier making me blinked before my eyes landed on two figures standing in front of each other.

Erza.. and who is..-? My eyes widen seeing the familiar man in standing there.

“ Jellal?!” i exclaimed while looking at Jellal.

Erza turns her head a bit to look at me. I stare at her too with my eyes still wide in shocked and questions in my mind. How the hell is he alive?!

“ Enlil..” Erza said softly causing me to look at her again.

“ Erza... H.. how?..” i asked stuttering though before she can answer me, someone emerges from behind the rocks and my eyes fell on him.

“ Cobra” i heard Erza said.

“ Why.. i didn't know how you get here without me sensing you, Erza” he said as the snake behind him let out a hiss.

He then turns to me before a smirked appear on his face, making me narrow my eyes on him. What is he smirking about?

“ 11 hours” he said making me blink in confusion.

“ What?” i asked but he didn't answer me and turn his head away before looking at Jellal.

11 hours of what? I thought utterly confused about it. I turn my attention to them as Cobra suddenly runs and put his hands on some... What is that? It looks like some kind of magic circle but i don't know what are they for. Cobra then pound his hand to it frustratedly.

“ Damn it, Jellal! Come on spit out the code!” Cobra said frustrated as he turn to Jellal.

I walk to them closer and stood beside Erza, still staring at the large magic circle.

“ What's that?” i muttered to myself, not really expecting someone to answer but then i heard Erza's voice.

“ A Square of Self Destruction, it's a seal that destroy anything it has been put to nothingness” she said to me and i stare at her in surprise before turning in front of us. Did Jellal casted this?

Then Jellal's gaze fell on us, on Erza specifically. There's also a look on his face that i thought i have already seen before, making me blinked before i heard him speak directly to Erza. And i can't help it as my eyes widen a little as i heard his words.

He.. he doesn't know who Erza is?.. what? I thought as i stare at them, quite baffled on what's happening around me. My eyes fell on his figure as he let out a groan and on his chest, there's also a magic circle that appear. The same one that's on Nirvana.. my eyes widen in shocked upon realizing what his intention are.

“ What the hell, Jellal?!” i yell before hearing a quick footsteps and i saw Erza goes on his side when he suddenly falls on his back.

I stared at them in shocked and in my peripheral vision, i can see that Cobra is the same. My eyes then goes to Erza when i heard her yells something on Jellal. But then.. my body stiffened sensing another presence with us until Brain emerges from darkness, making us all turn to him.

“ Brain” i heard Cobra said and i can see that Brain glance on his direction before turning back to look on Nirvana.

“ Finally.. Nirvana will be ours” he said while there's an evil grin on his face and also like he didn't see those magic circle in front of us.

Jellal then said something about not letting it fall on his hands as the magic circle's line spread more. Though Brain didn't seem fazed about it and instead walk calmly to where he is. He gives Jellal a glance before looking back at the magic circle and in an instant, it vanished. What? I stared at him in shocked when it suddenly disappeared. Brain, started to speak saying that he was the one who taught those sealing magic to Jellal making us all to stare at him in shocked.

Then suddenly, the light of Nirvana brighten and  everything starts to shake, making me to stumble a bit. What now?! I thought and gritted my teeth as rocks had started to fall. Though as it happens something was sent to me, hitting me on my stomach and i was sent flying onto the wall breaking it and i fall outside.

Enlil!”

I heard Erza calls my name but the impact of that hit made me a bit dizzy. But then.. i felt the air around me. It was cold making me open my eyes and i was greeted by a sunset. My eyes then widen in shocked as i felt like i was falling and i turn my head a bit as a scream escapes from me seeing that i was falling from the sky before my body collided on something and i rolled a bit. I force my hand to dug into it and to stop myself from moving and fall off.

I let out a sigh as i can feel my heart pounding on my chest. Phew! That was close.. i thought before letting out another sigh and look around.

Blinked.

What? The ground shakes again and there's a loud thud every minute, then suddenly there's a funny feeling bubbling up inside me. I felt a cold sweat on my face and look around again, trying to process what's happening. My eyes caught something from the distance.. it was long and it was moving down until a loud thud echoes and there's also another one from the other side. Is it what i think it is.. i thought and look down below me as i can feel some movements and a thud.

And then my eyes widen in shocked as i realize it.

A walking city?!

I thought while staring at the tall buildings and walls above me. Then from a distance, i hear Natsu's voice, making me look around until my gaze landed on him. He was running upward and there's Gray behind him. I look at them for a moment before deciding to do the same. I stood up and took off running as i tried not think that this thing is walking. Though it didn't take me that long until i reach the top and my eyes landed on the old houses. Suddenly.. i caught Natsu's scent and run again to where they are.

“ Enlil!” Happy said happily as he flew towards me and i let out a sigh.

“ Are you both okay?” i asked almost in confusion since i didn't see Gray with him.

They both nodded their head to me and starts telling me what happened on their side when we separated earlier. I continue to listen to them until something they said caught my attention.

“ What?” i asked as i turn to them.

“ Eh? What what?” Natsu asked back making me sigh.

“ Wendy did what?” i told him and he blinks a little before telling me that, Wendy is the one who revived Jellal when Brain kidnapped them. And also how it seems that Jellal had lost all his memories.

I stared at him in shocked. Why would she do that? I thought as my lips parted a bit, not believing what's happening now. Until he said something again that surprised me.

“ This is Nirvana?!” i exclaimed before looking around. I can't believe Nirvana is a City!

Natsu and Happy nodded their head to me, and i stood there frozen. Though my eyes moves to the side before i jump to the side as the ground has been destroyed. I looks up and see's Cobra though the weird thing is the snake.. it has wings.

Since when does a snake have wings? I thought weirded out.

“ Oh.. leave this one to me, Enlil. I have things to settle with this guy” Natsu said suddenly making me turn my head to him as he popped his knuckle a bit.

There's a serious look on his face as i stare at him and i let out a sigh before nodding my head and turn around.

“ Just don't die on me, Natsu” i told him before i took off not really waiting for a response. Though as soon as i left, there's a few thuds and i guess they already started the fight.