60. Demon's Eye

The eerie silence at the camp fell among the group, although they can hear some explosions, the thought of their comrades fill their minds and they can't help but to get worried about everyone.

“ Would they be fine? They are up against the master of Grimoire Heart”

Mirajane stops from rolling the bandage and looks up upon hearing the blue haired girl, Levy's voice. She gives the girl a soft smile who's sitting beside her and watching over the iron dragon slayer that is still unconscious from the injuries he had received as she changes the bandage on his body. She let out a breath and looks down for a bit before looking back up to Levy.

“ They will be..” she said and pause a bit. “ After all.. they are strongest team in Fairytail. I'm sure that they will be fine and we'll see them again soon. But for now.. let's just wait and put our faith with them”

Mirajane said as she smile again, though inside her she was also worrying about their friends. Levy stared at her in silence, feeling the heaviness upon her chest had lighten up a bit making her let out a shaky breath as she nodded her head and helps Mira upon tending to their friends. She took another roll of bandage and took a seat beside Juvia who has a few injuries on her body and starts doing her business. 

Makarov sits on a fallen log with bandages around his form, he was looking up at the sky as the wind blew past him. They can hear some distant explosion, although they are wondering what really is happening.. they can't just leave the camp with their still injured guild members.

He let out a sigh and look at everyone, Freed were putting some runes around the camp for safety purposes while Bickslow watch him from the side. Evergreen and Cana are having a conversation while Gildarts and Elfman sits from the side. His eyes scan their injured self and the bruises on them making him think again about everything that is happening and on how it affects everyone.

Meanwhile on the other part of the island, a loud explosion happen making dust and smoke flew in the air. A loud cracking sound of lightning were heard before another explosion took place and was followed by a scream.

Team Natsu along with Wendy and Enlil watch, how Laxus continuously beat Hades with his own strength and power. They stared at him in surprise and shock seeing as Hades fell on the ground after that one attack that causes explosion.

_______________

“ Raging Bolt!”

My lips parted a bit, witnessing how Laxus was easily handling Hades on his own. He has an amazing strength upon him and since i didn't really get to see it before, it really surprises me now.

His lightning hit Hades squarely and i just watch them.

A sigh escapes from me and i blink a little before turning my head to the others. But then they also have a look of surprise and shock on their face and i guess it wasn't only me who's surprised about Laxus strength.

There was a loud thud that makes me turn my head again and saw that Hades had fell on the ground, although he quickly gets on his feet again and i can see the veins popping on his forehead knowing that he's really mad right now.

“ Damn you, brat!” he scream.

Hades casted another spell and send it all to Laxus but he counter it with his own magic causing for another explosion to happen. I cough a bit, inhaling some smoke and dust when it flew in the air again before i open my eyes.

There's a hole on the floor and the ship had turn to a wreck with all the explosions that happened and at this rate it would be better if we get out of this place before we also got buried. Another cough escapes from me and just when i was about speak, my eyes widen before i quickly duck and avoid the attack that comes on my way.