46. Two Erza?

A cough left my mouth as i sat up from laying on the ground. Though i blink a little when my body felt refresh and somehow, i can feel my magic inside me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion before my eyes fell on Gray who's shaking Natsu, telling him to wake up as Lucy goes to Wendy's side.

Did i missed something?

Just then Natsu woke up before he starts screaming while letting out a fire from his mouth making me surprise since as far as i can remember, he too can't use his magic. And it still confuses me how i suddenly can feel my magic again.

I blink and look up as Natsu ran off while screaming. Then my attention goes to Wendy who let out a few cough as she also start waking up and told us about what Faust is planning, as to who Faust is, i don't know but all i hear is that he's the King in Edolas.

I get on my feet and walk closer to them and Lucy's eyes widen a bit upon seeing me. She gave me a small smile which i return causing for Gray to turn his head to me. But then my smile faded as i remember what happen before i lost my consciousness again and i balled my fist as i took a step to him.

“ Damn it, Gray! That hurt!” i yelled as my fist collided on his cheek referring to when he blast me with his magic earlier.

He landed on the ground with a thud before i let out a huff as Wendy gets on her feet staring at me wide eyed. I gave her a smile and asked Lucy what happen when i was knocked out and she told me everything. About the exballs that Mystogan had gave to Gajeel that will let us use our magic here on Edolas, and Lucy told me that before she arrive here, he also made her swallow those exball that's why she can use her magic.

And somehow, Gajeel managed to turn Erza and Gray back using his dragon slayer magic, and said that there must be another lacrima around the kingdom since the big chuck of lacrima that was on display earlier are both Erza and Gray only. Though, Happy and Charle seems to have known where is the other lacrima and Happy goes to find Gajeel and let him turn everyone back to normal.

Our conversation was cut off, when Natsu arrive back screaming loudly and he was freaking out that there's two Erza fighting against each other, making me furrow my eyebrows. But when what he said registered on my mind, an image of both scary looking Erza fighting appeared on my mind and i can't help but gulp a little feeling a sweat appeared on my face.

Though after that, we decided to get out of the basement but before that, i changed back to my usual armor first since i can now use my magic. And just as we turn to another corner, i separate my way to them and go on the opposite direction and starts running. There was some soldiers around that tried to attack me but with my magic already back, i made them all pay for what happened earlier before i took off running again.

But when i reach another hallway, the wall suddenly collapse as it explodes and two Erza appeared on my sight as they both landed on the ground not far from me, making me falter as i stop from running and stood there looking at them in shocked. Feeling like the color in my disappear.

_________________

Erza Scarlet tighten her grip on the sword on her hand as she glare hard at Erza Knightwalker, though her eyes fell on a person who stood not far from them and her eyes widen a bit seeing Enlil who's looking at them with her face drained in color.

“ Enlil” she said softly making Knightwalker to turn her head a bit before her eyes also fell on Enlil and a smirk appear on her face.

“ Oh.. you're still alive. I'm surprised that you can still stand after all those beatings.. maybe i should make you suffer more after I'm done with Scarlet here” Knightwalker said with a smirk as Enlil paled more before she ran off screaming loudly as the scene when she was getting beaten played on her mind.