31. Oracion Seis

After the plan was verified and seems like a good plan indeed, Natsu suddenly runs off leaving us at the castle while screaming that he will take them down all by himself. I can't help but shake my head at him before following after Gray who also decided to follow not wanting to let Natsu have all the fun.

These two really don't have any idea how to time in their competitiveness at such circumstances.. i thought while running.

I can also hear the others from behind and i can't help but to look around us, seeing all the trees and notice how there is no animals nearby. But just as i was about to look in front, i bumped into someone making me fall on the ground while groaning as my head hurts.

“ Stupid! Don't stop like that all too sudden!”

I can hear Gray exclaimed to Natsu as they quickly fell on their usual bickerings. Though before it can go on any further, Erza walks to them and push their faces away on each other before looking up. It also made me look up, while sitting on the ground.

I blinked in surprise seeing a large ship flying above us. Though seeing it and imagining myself riding on them, it made my stomach to twist before i look away and took a few deep breath calming myself down.

The others had also stop from running and look up, i can hear Lucy asking what is that ship for and from what i hear to them. It's Blue Pegasus Christina magic ship and we will be using it to locate the Oracion Seis's hideout. I nodded my head a bit quite impressed though it hasn't been that long until there's multiple explosion that happen. 

I look up and my eyes widened in shock, seeing the Christina letting out a smoke as another explosion happen before it falls on the ground ahead of us. I close my eyes as dust flew everywhere and coughs a bit before opening my eyes again. But then my eyes hardened, sensing a few numbers of unfamiliar presence nearby. And just as the dust dissipates, a group of six people stood ahead of us.

Oracion Seis.. i thought scanning my eyes over them.

My eyes fell on the man with a snake wrap around his body, he has a smirk on his face and his eyes turned to me before the smirk on his face widen, revealing his canniness.

Just then i heard a movement and sees Natsu about to charge at them but my eyes widened in shock seeing as one member of Oracion Seis were already in front of him and sends a powerful kick on Natsu's stomach. I can hear the others calls for him but then.. i stood there, frozen in shocked.

It all happened too fast. Just before the fight could have started it already ended, only leaving me and Erza who's slashing her sword on the guy with a snake on his body. His moves were too swift and it looks so easy for him to dodge all of her attack but then, the same guy who kicks Natsu burst from behind Erza sending her flying in the air. I can hear him told something to that guy that he calls cobra and my eyes widen upon seeing the snake flew on Erza's direction.

“ Erza!” i scream and was about to cast a spell but something really fast zoned past me, sending me on my knees and i can't help but groan a bit feeling pain from my stomach.

I look up again just as i hear Erza screaming in pain and sees the snake bit on her arms that makes her scream before she fell on the ground. And before i could even blink, Racer appear again and looks down on me before he spins and sends a powerful hit on my chest making me fly to some rocks as my body collided to it.

Shit! I gasped in pain, feeling a few of my ribs got broken and let out a few coughs. Why does everyone keeps hitting me on my chest? I thought to myself feeling my body shakes from the pain.

Then that white haired man, Brain, said something and was about to cast a spell but stops a bit as there's a few sweat that appear on his face and a shock look, making me look at him in confusion.