72. Off to Train

A few days later, Enlil was sitting upon a table. She was bored and tired. It took her a few days to complete the paperwork that Magic Council had asked her to do. As for the others, they all took upon themselves to go on job after job to earn a lot of jewels to pay their rent and goods in the last couple of days.

Makarov look at the girl, amused. The guild is like how it  was used to be before the tragedy happened. With Natsu and Gray bickerings and the others, enjoying their booze. It was also a few days after Makarov told Enlil about the event that was rumored to happen some time soon.

Makarov had gone to asked the rest of the members with the information about the said event. He gathered enough information and had also heard about Fairytail participating on it and didn't win. Since they always end up at the last spot for years that it's happening.

Enlil sighed heavily, tiredness written all over her face. Makarov takes a glance at the girl once more. It was fun to see the girl do something she hate. Reading a bunch of papers and stamped them all after reading it thoroughly. It was safe to say that the magic council still appointed Enlil as Position Zero while Makarov got offered to take back his seat upon the ranks. Despite all of those things, Makarov gathered information about the said event and what rule it has. Noting that all the challenge change every year and surprise the participants. But one thing that he caught on was that,  the guild master of the guild were forbidden to enter the Grand Magic Games. All masters and former masters to be exact. His hope of asking Enlil to join the games were shattered instantly. With her being a former master of Fairytail, Enlil cannot join them. That rule caused the old man to grumble a bit much to Yajima's amusement, who that time was accompanying Makarov.

“ I'm bored, I'm tired, I'm sleepy.. ”

Enlil grumbled putting her head down on the table laying on it and close her eyes. A sigh escapes her once again.

Makarov shakes his head and let out a sigh.

“ You've been complaining for the passed few minutes, Enlil. Why don't you go and look for something that will kill your boredom? Or you can sleep if you want. The infirmary's vacant you can sleep there”

“ I don't want to..” Enlil said turning her head to look at Makarov. The two stare at each other, neither one want to look away and lose.

The sounds of footsteps walk towards them. Erza blink a little, noticing what their master and Enlil was doing.

“ Master”  she called the old master. Makarov turned his head to look at the girl causing for him to lose their battle. Enlil goes back to looking ahead of her still bored. Letting out a hum, Makarov wait for what the scarlet haired girl is about to say.

“ Everyone is here. You said you have something to say to everyone” Erza said and glance at the girl beside Makarov.

“ Right, i did”

Makarov stood up and cleared his throat gaining their attention as silence fell upon the guild waiting for their master to talk.

“ I have some things to say  to all you. First, you all know our situation that's happening. People were all looking down upon us, but.. that's not what important right now since we are already been used to that before. Right now, it's about how people treat our family with disrespect. That is not something we would just ignore. Respect is a must and you all know about that. Also, there has been a rumour about an important event that goes around for the past week” Makarov said making them straighten their backs.

“ Are we joining, master?” Gray asked making the others agree to his question. Makarov look to Enlil for a bit before he nods his head.

“ We are. I think it's time to show them who Fairytail is and what we are capable off. And so.. with the approval of the magic council we got the form that says we can join the tournament” he said. There was an excited cheers as some members felt grateful. But some of them, who already experienced th said tournament were having second thoughts. Though they have faith on their members but still the humiliation they always got had traumatized them.