68. The Spell

Meeting at Hargeon Port, they all went inside the ship as they ready to sail in the sea. Natsu was running around as he was screaming on how nice it was riding on a ship without getting sick as Wendy casted a spell on him. The others just watch the dragon slayer with a slight amusement as Gray let out a scoff, annoyed at the loud voice of Natsu while taking off his clothes. Warren stood at the side with a map on his hands as he navigate the ship on which direction they should go to.

Erza felt some nerves creeping up inside her and she doesn't know why. Lucy stood on her side along with Wendy as Happy, Charle and Panther Lily who decides to join them are all having their own conversations. But what surprises and shocked them was the last person who also decided to join. Makarov are sitting on top of some barrel as Alzack and Bisca talks to him about something. They are surprised when they saw him earlier before boarding the ship since he told them yesterday that they will take some matters there at the guild so how come he's there. It seems like Makarov left Mira to take those matter at hand along with Laxus and the thunder legion giving him some excuse to join them. Though they are glad to have him there since they don't know what they will encounter when they reach the place.

A loud thud caught their attention as Natsu layed flat on the wooden floor as his face turned blue from the motion sickness. It seems like the spell had ran out and he was left to suffer during the ride. Warren continue to navigate the ship before letting the waves guides them softly as silence fell on them. Bisca blinks slightly as she looks up.

“ Huh?” she looks around in confusion catching the attention of Alzack as he glance at her.

“ What is it, Bisca?”

“ The air had stop blowing” she said before they all look around and try to feel it and she was right. It was calm all of a sudden. And there's no birds flying around anymore as the ship had stopped from moving.

Makarov open his eyes as he felt it. His face are all serious as he stare ahead.

“ It's here”

The others look at him in slight confusion before they realize it. They reach their destination. Their eyes roam around. The tenrou island were nowhere to be seen and they are in shocked just seeing the place on where should it be.

“ H.. Hold on!” Lucy suddenly exclaimed getting their attention.

“ What is it Lucy?”

“ Is.. is that a person?” she asked as sweat rolled down on her cheek pointing out the direction making them all follow it. Their eyes squinted slightly trying to get a clear look of what she's pointing at. There really is something out there but it would be impossible if it is a person since there is no land for the said person to be standing at. But then when Wendy also said it to them and pointing out that the person are barefoot it shocked them. How's that person standing above the water without sinking? Makarov get off of the barrel and jump at the edge of the ship before looking at the person again until his eyes starts to widen seeing who it was.

“ I... Impossible..” he said in shocked as his face went pale realizing who it was.

The others turn to him and ask about it but their attention was brought back to the girl as the air start to get tense. They watch as the person lifted their hands slowly as the air get more tenser as each passing seconds before a glow of yellow lights appear on the sea water as the sky turned dark around them. The water moves as big waves tried to push the ship back but Warren was quick to steady it and start to navigate not wanting the ship to sink underwater. The ethernano increase in a speed of light as they all watch in confusion on what's happening. Erza noticed that Makarov seems to be relax and are not worried about their current situation and instead he watch with tears on his eyes. She was really confused about it but decided that it's not the time to ask a question so she focus on what's happening. The water waves more harshly than earlier before a glow of yellow starts to appear from the water. A series of gasp can be heard as the others watch mouth agape from the shock.